[ATTACH=CONFIG]74[/ATTACH]

Kang Ji Hwan (born March 20, 1977 as Jo Tae-gyu) is a South Korean actor. He started his acting career in Korean version of musical stage performance "The Rocky Horror Show" in 2001. Then he played small roles in popular Korean TV Dramas such as Summer Scent(KBS2, 2003), Nonstop 4(MBC,2003), Youth! Fly To The Sky (KBS2, 2004), More Beautiful Than A Flower (KBS2, 2004) and Save the Last Dance for Me (SBS,2004) He started to play lead role and shot to fame in MBC's 2005 TV Drama Be Strong, .....

http://www.mydramalist.com/front/actorlist-ajax.php?aid=252
Have an HB Thred but not Ji Hwan..no no no..

Such a greatactor and so sexy..

Really Really heart him....
Yes.. I just finished that like a few hours ago since I finished Coffee House in 2 days and it still wasn't enough to fullfill my fix I needed.
I started watching Fireworks and was surprised to see him in it. I even got to episode 3 just because of him.....but I don't think I can hold out any longer. The show needs more than Kang Ji Hwan to stay standing. If I ever get time, I might watch some more, but it'll have to be in groups of 1 or 2 episodes at a time. Not more.

Besides, he looked great in Fireworks. Younger and just as awesome as he is now! I love the adorkable characters and he plays that type of role REALLY well. :D
crystaltonnu wrote: I started watching Fireworks and was surprised to see him in it. I even got to episode 3 just because of him.....but I don't think I can hold out any longer. The show needs more than Kang Ji Hwan to stay standing. If I ever get time, I might watch some more, but it'll have to be in groups of 1 or 2 episodes at a time. Not more.

Besides, he looked great in Fireworks. Younger and just as awesome as he is now! I love the adorkable characters and he plays that type of role REALLY well. :D

What is it about?
He's got charisma. I'm very much on a KJH kick right now. Just watched My Girlfriend is an Agent the other day and re-watched Rough Cut for the 3rd time. It has my original obsession (SJS) and my new one in one shot so Yay! I'm watching Coffee House right now and I know a lot of people are torn about this one but I really like it a lot. He plays such a strange, not always likeable character. He's the kind of actor who is not afraid to play anti-hero. He's not afraid to be silly, dorky, out there. He's brave and has proven his range. I'm so digging him ...and that adorable little freckle on the end of his nose. Hottie.
crystaltonnu wrote: I started watching Fireworks and was surprised to see him in it. I even got to episode 3 just because of him.....but I don't think I can hold out any longer. The show needs more than Kang Ji Hwan to stay standing. If I ever get time, I might watch some more, but it'll have to be in groups of 1 or 2 episodes at a time. Not more.

Oh I know...that one is so bad. He elevates it a little but not nearly enough.
In a few words, about a girl who gets cheated on then dumped by her boyfriend, and she's out to get mess with his life. She does this by meeting and getting close to his new gf, by pretending to be his cousin, ultimately working at the beauty store she's the manager of. It's sounds more interesting than it is, really. KJH plays the male lead with whom she gets entangled in a weird sorta way, he swallows her ring accidentally.....:S and they end up working at the same place. This is only the first three episodes. I'm sure there's a love quadrangle evolved later on. It's a mess of a story and the female lead's character is a little pathetic. Although, weirdly enough I sympathized with the second female lead a little. It's as if the roles were switched. And the second male lead is a jerk. I dunno....it didn't really suit my taste even though the Kdrama cliches were evident.
ok i hvnt seen anything with KJH i started Hong gil & gave up after 15mins whats the best drama to ease myself into the KJH appreciation society
tibbysd wrote: He's got charisma. I'm very much on a KJH kick right now. Just watched My Girlfriend is an Agent the other day and re-watched Rough Cut for the 3rd time. It has my original obsession (SJS) and my new one in one shot so Yay! I'm watching Coffee House right now and I know a lot of people are torn about this one but I really like it a lot. He plays such a strange, not always likeable character. He's the kind of actor who is not afraid to play anti-hero. He's not afraid to be silly, dorky, out there. He's brave and has proven his range. I'm so digging him ...and that adorable little freckle on the end of his nose. Hottie.

But he kept hitting KJH in that...no no no..hes a bad guy.
credocross wrote: ok i hvnt seen anything with KJH i started Hong gil & gave up after 15mins whats the best drama to ease myself into the KJH appreciation society

Hmm.. like a simple romantic comedy? My first was Hong Gil Dong.. Its great after a few episodes..you warm up to it and not to metion Geun Suk!
strawberryandfreesia wrote: But he kept hitting KJH in that...no no no..hes a bad guy.

See? Ji Sub made you believe it didn't he? Love him. That movie didn't get enough props.