Are there any actors or actresses that creep you out? Like they give you an off feeling ? I have one. Many people did not like that :)

There are actors that I dislike for no particular reason* and there's also actors that creep me out for no particular reason. Not naming names because I don't want to get killed.

*Sometimes I had reason to dislike them, but I think it can be considered an irrational reason. Just, something that they did or maybe something as simple as their fashion choice, but it's enough to put me off. Not their fault.

Lee Yong Nyeo

All the characters I've seen her play are hella creepy. Coupled with her face... #sorrynotsorry but she creeps me dafuq out (amazing actress tho).

Lee Yong Nyeo (creeps me out) - it might be due to the roles I've seen her play in, I guess she does a good job but man she scares the f outta me. If you've watch The Guest and see her acting as the shaman (thinking about it makes me shudder). I guess she's just good as what she does.

Kim Ki Cheon - great actor but for some reason he gives me the feeling of trickery as in deception, you cant take the persona he presents you with right off the bat because he will use that to trap you. As in, you can't figure him out until he decides you to show you his real face. That is why I have a hard time trusting the characters he plays because I usually feel like his character will turn out to be more sinister. 

Kunimura Jun - if you've watched The Wailing, I dont need to explain this further. Idk how he does it or what sort of psyche he channeled to get into his devil character but it was next level. (Great makeup as well)