He is one of the best actors in Korea, he is handsome and talented in the same time ! actually i am hardcore Minoz! thanks ,
He's so cute and so popular I get why though he is talented!
He talented, but it's his inner self that shines through when he acts and makes him so good... can't believe how much his acting has improved from BOF to Faith, I was stunned. I watched Faith first (my 3rd drama ever) and fell for him so hard, had to go back and watch everything of his. Amazed to see the kind of actor he's become and can't wait to see how much greater he will be.
I like him, but I don't see anything new in his talent! He just acts the same in every drama :( Unfortunately, he does not develop his talent ;_;
kimnana_ wrote: I like him, but I don't see anything new in his talent!
He just acts the same in every drama :(
Unfortunately, he does not develop his talent ;_;

I agree he acts the same way in every drama.
Its always were he is madly in love/obsessed with some girl and he is very wealthy. Thats it.
He is very handsome and popular which is good for him but I think there are other better k-actors out there.
Oh well, nobody can be perfect. I do not care for his talent,he is my tall handsome guy with a heart as a little baby. Looks like the outspoken,funny,happy , goofy guy in your company.i feel sorry for him bc of his popularity he has to be careful and cover his real self.He can not enjoy his success.all the time has to be in different countries shooting commercials,having fanmeetings and be hounded by paparazzi and fans.
leejlicious every one has different taste.who cares what others think.We care only for our people that they know us and we know them.
i'm a fan of him :)
I think he is good in acting, and also better personality. His drama was also cool "City Hunter"
He's an amazing actor. I think he's tired of romance dramas XD and we can see that he likes to act in action dramas and finally he'll be the lead role in Gangnam Blues! can't wait :D
I'm looking forward to his new movie too! It should be different, can't wait to see what he does with the role.
He is very good looking and also a good actor. My problem is so far I never liked the actresses he worked with much, maybe City Hunter will change my mind^^'
I believe he needs to pick up better drama/generally be more selective with his roles..
Wasn't so fond of him some time ago, but then I read an interview with him which changed my mind completely. He seems to be a really nice person. I also like how smart he is considering how he invests his money
I really liked the way he played Choe Young in Faith, and Gu Jun Pyo in BOF. I felt he would improve with time but he's no longer in the game. Haven't heard about him and a drama in a while.
In my world The heirs doesn't exist so I don't count it as one of his work lol.