I love the dress in the first pic of part 2 and I liked her hair in the last pic of part 1.
I like that dress too!!! I would love to have one :D
Why do ppl hate her? She is such a talented actress...
I think she's one of the best cryers in kdrama...
Lee Da Hae Confirmed for C-drama Love Actually with Joe Cheng and Li Yi Feng
http://koalasplayground.com/2012/01/21/lee-da-hae-confirmed-for-c-drama-love-actually-with-joe-cheng-and-li-yi-feng/

Lee Da Hae is Wang Xiao Xia, a naturally talented chef who works part-time jobs to scrape by as she supports her nephew Yang Guang. Due to a mistake by the real estate agent Chen Hao Jie (Li Yi Feng), Xiao Xia gets swindled by her landlord, leaving her homeless. With nowhere to go, Hao Jie takes Xiao Xia back to his house for the time being. Turns out the Chen family owns a very prominent restaurant chain. Through a series of misunderstandings, Xiao Xia is mistaken as Hao Jie’s girlfriend. But their odd behavior leaves the other Chen son Hao Feng suspicious of the real relationship.
Daddy Chen immediately takes a liking to Xiao Xia, so even after Xiao Xia’s real identity is revealed, she doesn’t get kicked out, and is instead being groomed as the successor chef. The personalities of Xiao Xia and Hao Feng are like water and fire, and they constantly bicker. After going through a series of situations together, they gradually grow closer and start to have warm feelings for each other. Hao Feng’s ex-girlfriend tries to create a wedge between the couple by manufacturing a series of misunderstandings. A cousin of the Chen family returns and plots to take over the family business. But with Xiao Xia’s perseverance and faith, the Chen family overcomes this ordeal, and Xiao Xia and Hao Feng finally have their happy ending together.

Interesting. Maybe this will be my first Cdrama.
Haha I can only agree with sky ;) I have already watched a few chines dramas but it would be my first modern chinese Drama :) I have always only watched the ancient one :p
Any update on that drama? It seems really interesting.
Thread jacking Joe Cheng ♥.♥
Lee Da-hae cast in Chinese drama

[ATTACH=CONFIG]290[/ATTACH]

After signing exclusive contract under Forestar Entertainment, actress Lee Da Hae finally stepped up for her first project.

Lee Da Hae will be making her advancement into the Chinese market. She has recently been cast as the leading female role in a Chinese drama. The first shoot will take place in Shanghai, China on the 5th of March.

The drama is about the success story of a chef based in a dumpling house and Lee Da Hae will play the leading character named Soha who overcomes all obstacles in her unfortunate life, raising her niece altogether.

A representative from Forestar Entertainment revealed, "Lee has prepared herself for a long time by learning English and Chinese and we feel that she will have no problems with taking on an international project."

"Her fluency in Chinese helps her get continuous love calls from the country", he added.

Meanwhile, Lee Da Hae has about 2,600,000 followers on her Chinese SNS Weibo and was once an issue for her appearance on a Chinese program without an interpreter after having mastered the language for 7 years since the release of 2005 "Green Rose".

HanCinema
She looks so different :S
Skye-N-Rain wrote: She looks so different :S

Not that different...just not all dressed up like a sex bomb. I think she looks cute.