oh wait. let's heading back way harder... to previous ones, but unseen one

Short Film of Rebroadcast (Unframed)

It's his directorial debut, tho

Esquire June 2022 Issue Behind-the-Scenes

me: DED ON DEATHBED

and the fashion film, too. why I forgot to post this before?

ZIP MY RECORD: Jang Chen vs. Kang Haesang, which one is the strongest villain to Kku?

LG U+'s '유독' Promo Behind-the-Scenes

AIM CF's Behind-the-Scenes (GIFs)

TWICE DED- 

GODIVA Behind-the-Scenes

OHUI Sym Micro Essence Serum (Christmas Ver.) BTS

miss admiring him, then?
now onto this year, down below

Who says '유독'? Yup, he does

AHDSJFKHLJSDHLSJFHKSFHKLSJDLKSJKSHF

is anyone subscribe to this telecom there?

Marie Claire Korea X Armani Privé Feb 2023 Issue

The majestic CF
Making Film (damn the chemistry)

Commentary on the perfume

have you guys tried this perfume? If so, do you like it?

although not everyone's tea, the journey of Big Bet was not that good, but not that bad, either
so, how about some throwback via chaotic mess from Game Caterers S2?

it was chaotic as hell, I guarantee y'all

BLACKYAK (2022 - Current)

22FW COLD ZERO DOWN Jacket Collection

23SS Collection (including 343 ECO GTX Shoes)

23SS Collection Pt. 2: Ice Woven Series

(including Ice Woven Tee S#1, Alpine Run EX_L etc. for #SUMMERSTYLING) 

22FW COLD ZERO DOWN Jacket 
Quiz? On which?
22FW Making Film with IU
23SS 343 ECO GTX Shoes (15s AD)
BLACKYAK 23SS, Kku's '343 ECO GTX' for sustainable hiking (30s AD)
Kku's 23SS BLACKYAK Making Film
Shorts Ver. 4
Shorts Ver. 5
Shorts Ver. 6
Shorts Ver. 7
BLACKYAK X Kku's Summer Challenge, SUMMER HIKING
We're on the move again today. With nature's love #GREENYAK
We're on the move again today. With nature's love #GREENYAK #challenge
(Kku's Narration Voice Ver.)

satisfied, okay?

throwback-to-making-behind-the-scenes-again~~

Marie Claire Korea X Armani Prive Feb 2023 Issue

OSIM for-god-knows-when-to-last-lol

BLACKYAK

Kelly

Georgia Coffee (LATEST TODAY) [just now]

UPDATE: LG U+'s 유독 AGAIN 

*sweating profusely* whatta lot

Georgia Coffee (sublabel of Coca-Cola)

y'all brands are too funny that he ain't a caffeine lover, so don't-

UPDATE: FINALLY PUBLICIZE THE CF VIDEO KEKK

will share the hd pictorials once released

I do need some time to disclose the infos regarding his either confirmation or in talks for any upcoming mediums, including his stage play comeback and that recent... (yeah, got quite a lot of stir; and lowkey canceled from myself) + addressing issue about it (daftar mortar news incoming later);

but for now, you guys can freely interact anything onto this (anything, like asking questions or just express everything about him), since I'm done for sharing these for now

and don't forget to inform me whenever you wanna join this club for being a member as well. Your presence are treasure-ly welcome here

anyways,

Tonight on Heo Youngman's Food Travel, 8PM KST

legal live broadcast (raw, no subs) >>

ginkgo_leaves:

I was more DED (and zombie now) at the pic where you were TWICE DED

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

tempting to join?

so many pics and videos too much for me for one time  (*o*)

Issue 2, 14th April 2023

It's been a while, like 8 months ever since the news came out about him. Now, therein are his updates regarding the comeback and so forth. and also, the extra section is about me addressing the issue regarding yesterday; so yeah... there's that, so I shall move on

Kku's Major Comeback to Stage Play

Under the Festival of Contemporary Music & Performing Arts 2023 (CoMPAS 23), fully handled by LG Arts Center; Son Sukku made a grand entree for the silver screen (aka his expertise before landing in movies and dramas) in 9 years. From the Stage section named, Army on a Tree, this Japanese stage play adaptation foretells two army men on a giant tree back in 1945. From there, they went to escape the enemy on an island in Japan during the height of World War II.

As part of his Post-war Trilogy, one of Japan's great literary geniuses, Inoue Hisashi, began writing a play based on this actual tragedy, which was finally finished by Horai Ryuta, a key figure in the Japanese theatre scene. The piece examines if peace can ever be attained by showing a vivid slice of the conflict on stage, which continues to destroy diverse regions of the world to this day.

Alongside him, who will play the role of a young recruit, are Kim Yongjoon & Lee Doyeob; who are taking turns in the role of the veteran soldier; and his longtime, childhood friend, Choi Heeseo that will play the role of 'Female'.

This play will be replacing the ongoing theatre play, Faust (started on 31st March), this summer. It will be held at U+ Stage, LG Art Center, starting from 20th June to 5th August of 2023 (available from Tue - Sat).

Made to Shortlist of The Best Actor

Yup, you've heard them. Back last Friday, he made the nominations for The Best Actor for My Liberation Notes as Mr. Gu of the 59th Baeksang Art Awards 2023! He'll be in the fierce competition alongside Lee Byunghun for Our Blues, Lee Sungmin for Reborn Rich, Jung Kyungho for Crash Course in Romance, and lastly, Choi Minsik for Big Bet (aka his colleague, kkk).

Not instead of that, the Kdrama has also been nominated for other 6 awards: Best Screenplay, Best New Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Actress, Best Director, and Best Drama (Drama of the Year).

The award ceremony will be held at Incheon Paradise City on 28th April 2023, 5.30 pm KST. Global fans can watch this ceremony via TikTok as well.

sapphire:

so many pics and videos too much for me for one time  (*o*)

i made a grand comeback mwuehehehehe

Am I wrong to think that we aren't supposed to comment?  (I can be that dumb, BTW)