He his my favorite actor since 2011 When I watched " Iljimae" , Before I saw him in " My Girl " but for some stupid reason I disliked him .
" Iljimae" was a revelation for me , his acting was so cool & amazing ^^
Since then I'm deeply in love with him as an actor but also as a Singer , He has such great songs Soliloquy , You Won Lee Byeol Ah ...

So he is my favorite actor <3333
i didnt like him in my girl, but mostly because i felt like his character was not needed. he was kind of like that annoying friend that always causes trouble. he was just there to pull in more fan girls, which i really didnt get b/c i thought his styling made him so unattractive.
cityhunter83 wrote: i didnt like him in my girl, but mostly because i felt like his character was not needed. he was kind of like that annoying friend that always causes trouble. he was just there to pull in more fan girls, which i really didnt get b/c i thought his styling made him so unattractive.

lol. He was second lead in MG...second lead cant be more atractive than first lead, he must keep good balance or audience starts wonder does main girl is blind and stupid. I liked his style in MG and disliked style of first male lead...but i was happy that he doesnt get girl bc this girl was really no-good. :D

He can wear any style and he still looks good, charming, hot, cute a.s.o. It is combination of skills and features what he has by birth.
-----------
I want already watch Two Weeks, he seems to have there fight scenes and he is good in action.

Thanks to genger i was able see first teaser of Two Weeks....and now i feel so impatient....

Already pumped up for his upcoming drama.
I love him so much since Time Between Dog and Wolf, he was really impressive and since it was one of my first dramas I was even more impressed! I also can't wait for Twoo Weeks, the teaser looks really good <3
He looked so good in award ceremony.... even camera men couldnt take their eyes from him and so we can see him alot in video from SDA 2013 ;).
My new Korean celebrity crush!!! He is so talented, so handsome , so amazing!!! He is a great actor and I love his voice!!!
He is every woman favorite and mine too
RESPECT.
This guy started out as a huge phenomenon, an asian icon, and has become a respectable actor 10 years later. He's turned into a a self-made talent through hard-work. I believe he's never been in a bad drama, he's got a good eye for choosing TV projects and that way he's stood up for several years now.
And let's not forget he's got probably the most beautiful eyes in the Korean entertainment industry <3

e67f9fb5939e8fa5f3ff4614e77be99b.jpg
One of my favourite actor! He's awesome 
Just saw Resident Evil. While I'm not a fan of the series, I was so happy to see him in it. He did a good job, looked fantastic, even got a big name credit. So proud. Congrats Joon Gi Oppa!
Need your recommendations!!!! Which Lee Jun Ki Drama I should watch next?  I am trying to decide between Iljimae, Arang and the Magistrate and The Scholar that Walks the Night. Any suggestions are appreciated. My favorite works of his are Time Between Dog and Wolf, Moon Lovers and King and the Clown.