I've seen all the seasons (: the first season that I saw, though was SHINee, and it's my favorite :D I loved the whole concept of 'babies looking after a baby' lol it was so much fun! SHINee is so playful and they were so enthusiastic, I think all SM artists do really well in variety shows haha but i can't NOT mention MBLAQ's Hello Baby, that one was so freakin' hillarious too, and I loved how from the very start, everything was challenging, even finding their own babies :D i'd heard their music, but I didn't know any of the members before that show, and I ended up loving them all! especially Seungho the kind daddy and Mir, the playful goof :D I also really loved how Lee Joon tried so hard to get the babies to like him, he was so determined! I REEEEAAALLLY hope they make another season with another group - Big Bang Hello Baby? or B.A.P Hello Baby? it would be so fun watching Zelo interact with another baby XD
Really enjoyed the seasons with : Shinee - they were funny and Yoogeun stole my heart. Mblaq - the boys were great with the kids, especially Lee Joon. And DaYoung, Lauren and Leo were lovely. The other seasons didn't really capture my attention. :)
rad_lisette wrote: Really enjoyed the seasons with :

Shinee - they were funny and Yoogeun stole my heart.

Mblaq - the boys were great with the kids, especially Lee Joon. And DaYoung, Lauren and Leo were lovely.

The other seasons didn't really capture my attention.

:)

I totally agree. SHINee and MBLAQ were the best. Even though I love B1A4, I didn't like their season. They didn't interact with the kids as much. I also didn't really like the girl groups on Hello Baby. They acted too much like mothers. I feel that Hello Baby is much better suited towards male idol groups.
But I'm really really excited for Boyfriend. I can't wait to see the kids get confused by the Jo Twins.
how does this work? do they first film all episodes and then show them on tv or do they do it like we got married (shooting episode few weeks earlier)? i would like to know :) ps can't wait boyfriend's hello baby <3
I've seen MBLAQ,SHINee, and B1A4 hello baby^^ And uhmm... I am a B1A4 fan but I liked MBLAQ's the best! I really would have wished they interacted with the kids more like in MBLAQ's but I still really liked B1A4's^^ I will also see boyfriend's season! Quite exited to see them with the kids since they look like children themselves xD
BOYFRIEND'S PROMOTIONAL POSTER FOR HELLO BABY'S SEASON 7!!!

sorry, crazy fangirl is going lunatic :D
BOYFRIEND'S HELLO BABY TEASER!!!

and it's going to air 4.1 at 11pm (pretty late) can't wait <3
ssecrecy wrote: BOYFRIEND'S HELLO BABY TEASER!!!

and it's going to air 4.1 at 11pm (pretty late) can't wait <3

ahh i heard about this too, i might watch it :3
Witchgirl247 wrote:
But I'm really really excited for Boyfriend. I can't wait to see the kids get confused by the Jo Twins.

The best argument ever :D How come I didn't think about this? :D
first episode is out... hopefully subs will be soon :) anyway, i watched it (and didn't understand anything :D) and i'm a bit disappointed. i didn't like the idea of kids doing a audition. okay sure they have to be ready to work with cameras and yeah they probably held auditions on other seasons too but still... i like that the kids can be just kids. they don't have to perform and act like teenagers or something. but it seems that next week we will see some normal confused kids and desperate appas :D
first episode has been subbed :)))

this sucks. Sieun (one of the babies) has quit Hello Baby S7. I don't know the reason but mostly because it was too much for her. anything like this has never happened right? poor little girl :( she was so cute. so now there is only two babies: Jeongmin and Ilayda. well they are really cute and funny and they are really comfortable with working with camera. so I guess it's gonna be easy for Boyfriend :D
Hi guys, I need a help for an article, so if you have seen at least couple seasons of Hello Baby, it'd be great if you PMed me. I'll tell all the rest then ;)
I watched like 2 episodes of Hello Baby with SNSD. I think I got bored because they weren't male idols. Shinee's season made me laugh so hard. Yoogen was so cute and when the group tried to reenact the children's stories. Oh wow. MBLAQ :D I just love Mir and Joon. B1A4 - There wasn't as much interaction with the kids. Just tons of games and working for supplies. The group members are cute and dorky. But I couldn't find the last episode subbed. Youtube blocked it T_T