Im rewatching Stranger things like for the third time. I lost count. It’s great even now. 

Squid Game is pretty popular as well, but has only one season so far. Most kdramas have only one season, that's the norm. One story, one season, done.

Not sure if you want recommendations or just somewhat trolling. But if you like what I think is better:

Alchemy of Souls    

Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy    (and following seasons)

Goblin 

Also I'd recommend Sweet Home as it has a similar monster vibe/aesthetic to Stranger Things. Series two has just come out yesterday too and it ramps it right up Sweet Home 2.

You might also like to check out All Of Us Are Dead , Hellbound or Kingdom. Others with a dark theme like Alice In Borderland and Strangers From Hell might also be of interest to you.

ArniA:

Squid Game is pretty popular as well, but has only one season so far. Most kdramas have only one season, that's the norm. One story, one season, done.

Not sure if you want recommendations or just somewhat trolling. But if you like what I think is better:

Alchemy of Souls    

Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy    (and following seasons)

Goblin 

I watched Arthdal Chronicles and liked season 1. I’ve heard good things about Alchemy of souls. Thanks for recs. 

art_apples:

Also I'd recommend Sweet Home as it has a similar monster vibe/aesthetic to Stranger Things. Series two has just come out yesterday too and it ramps it right up Sweet Home 2.

You might also like to check out All Of Us Are Dead , Hellbound or Kingdom. Others with a dark theme like Alice In Borderland and Strangers From Hell might also be of interest to you.

Spot on, I’d say! I liked and completed Saeet hone1, hellbound, kingdom (one of my all time favs). Thanks for all recs