Hey! I came upon an old screenshot from a show I watched.

I can't remember the plot of the show itself, but of the screenshot in question I kind of do. It was an office-oriented drama (90% sure). The drama itself likely came out after 2015 but before 2020

Some information I remember:
1- The second-female lead is older than the second-male lead (in the story).
2- SML has a high-ranking spot in the company.
3- SFL was possibly a florist? or a baker? and she started working in the same company.
Either that or she was an office worker but had to take a break for multiple years for her child, but had to get a job again to support the family.
SFL might have been a single mother (take the last part with a grain of salt).
4- In the scene in the screenshot, she's crying in a locker room/staff room and SML comes to console her.
5- The (main) main leads both work at this same company.
6- FL and SFL are good friends. ML and SML are best friends.
7- Boss-employee relationships.

do you remember what country it was from

or maybe[ romance is a bonus book] i havent watched any of those but i searched for your description and it matched those

its probably not encounter cuz the female lead has short hair

ChaeChae:

its probably not encounter cuz the female lead has short hair

Managed to find it after scrolling through my watchlist for an hour, it was Jugglers! Thanks for trying as well!

ahh i also saw that one but i missed it .dw youre welcome

Based on the details you’ve provided, it sounds like you’re describing a Korean drama with a workplace setting, featuring a second-female lead who is older than the second-male lead, and involves a boss-employee relationship dynamic. While the exact drama isn’t immediately clear, the description you’ve given matches common themes found in Korean office dramas released between 2015 and 2020.