Hi.
I'm looking for an interesting series whose MC (ML or FL) is clever, wise, works in the shadows and nothing can stop him/her from reaching his/her goal.

Something like: Reborn Rich (in which ML knew what would happen in the future and used it to his advantage), Devil Judge (in which MC had his own goal and was working hard to achieve it, although he used his brain and was not just an evil villain), Death's Game (?), Under the queen's umbrella/Mr. Queen (and some palace plotting and intrigue), Big Mouth...

I don't know if I described what I'm looking for well, but let's say something similar to the series I mentioned? Something with a similar atmosphere, something you can really immerse yourself in history :) 

Nirvana in Fire  definately fits your criteria...

Evilive

The Longest Day in Chang'an

Girl From Nowhere

Trillion Game

The Ingenious One

Taxi Driver

The Long Night

Vigilante

Joy of Life

Death Note

Off the top of my head.

Ooops sorry didn't see this was in the k-drama section when I posted. I'll leave non-k-dramas on the list in case they're still useful but feel free to ignore them if not :). 

LotusRayne:

Nirvana in Fire  definately fits your criteria...

Evilive

The Longest Day in Chang'an

Girl From Nowhere

Trillion Game

The Ingenious One

Taxi Driver

The Long Night

Vigilante

Joy of Life

Death Note

Off the top of my head.

Ooops sorry didn't see this was in the k-drama section when I posted. I'll leave non-k-dramas on the list in case they're still useful but feel free to ignore them if not :). 

WoW.
Thank you very much for this list :)
I will definitely watch it :) I posted in the k-drama category because I noticed that all the ones I wanted to cite as an example were k, but I personally watch series from different countries, so it won't be a problem for me .
Once again, many thanks for your recommendations <3