1. KMHM/I Remember You/Secret/Healer/Marriage Not Dating (don't make me do this please, I'd rather they all stay at no. 1 lol)
2. You Who Came From The Stars/Oh My Ghost/It's Okay That's Love
3. City Hunter
4. Liar Game
5. Noble My Love (new entry, yippee!)

Lol. This was an epic fail from my side. :/ Anyway, I'm of Indian origin born in Australia, and I eat and drink Kdramas. What would my life be without them? ;)
I noticed tht many of you guys wrote the same drama. I will sure gonna watch it!. I'm still new to kdrama T_T
I just watch about 20 drama so far. 
huuhuhu thankyou fr yr recommend! this is my 2nd acc tho cuz alrdy forgot the 1st one. 

now i'm searching like 5 drama of the most sad one and 5 drama which got the best comedy, romance. kekekkeke list it up fr me please. coz I got 2 months of holiday. xD
  1. Secret Love Affair: I loved everything (plot, act, music, photography, directing, dialogues...) I like the realism of the ending, we all have to be consequent by our acts.
  2. Incomplete Life / Misaeng: It's unique and I could feel related to almost all of the characters and their problems.  
  3. Punch: The dialogues and the acting were superb. It's not my favorite drama but I can recognize the quality.  
  4. A Tree With Deep Roots: I learnt a lot about King Sejong. The acting was good and all characters were interesting. 
  5. Cruel City: I enjoyed it a lot, the plot twists and everything. 

For a rom-com I enjoyed Fated to Love You and Marriage not Dating. I laughed a lot with both. 
And I want to mention Six Flying Dragons because I can feel a lot of potential to be MY best Kdrama ever

Only kdramas? Oh gosh.

1. Incomplete Life
2. Flower Boy Next Door
3. Heard it Through the Grapevine
4. It's Okay, That's Love
5. Oh My Ghost
My Top4 K-dramas:

1 You are Beautiful
2. Successfull Story of a Bright Girl
3. Soul
4. Iljimae
5. The Greatest Love
Out of the ones I've seen so far, which I admit is not a lot:

1. The Princess' Man - perfect everything and SUPER compelling. 
2. Cheese in the Trap - a very in-depth and unique take on interesting characters and the choices we make defining us. 
3. Master's Sun - such a romantic and interesting endeavor, very fun
4. Kill Me, Heal Me - very well made and acted; interesting in the way it was crafted together.
5. You Who Came From the Stars - My very first drama I completed, and such an addicting and interesting plot. 

I haven't watch much korean dramas, but here are my top five currently-
1. Coffee Prince
2. Secret garden
3.Oh my ghost!
4. You're beautiful
5. Boys over flowers
1.Queen Seon Duk
2.Jewel in Palace
3.Bad Guys
4.White Christmas
5.Secret Love Affair
My love from the stars
Secret Garden
A gentleman's dignity
coffee prince
Faith
Soredemo ito yuki (a masterpeece)
city hall
The sandglass
Mr Brain
mother
kingdom of the winds

Sorry, I don't like the number 5, but as 6 is my favourite number, i here are 6 dramas i gave 10/10.

my Top 5 are :
-Healer
-kill me heal me
-Pinocchio
-The Heirs
-Oh My Ghost
I thought i gave mine but couldn't see my post .. my top 5 to date ..

1. Cruel City
2. Masters Sun
3. Smile, You
4. Oh My Ghost
5. Falling For Innocence

Do you see the theme .. Huge Jung Kyung Ho fan here lol (sorry, i love you would have been on here too had it of not been for the ending)
1. Reply 1997
2. Oh My Ghostess
3. Pinocchio
4. Second Time 20 Years Old
5. Reply 1994
1-crule city

2-bridal mask

3-the princess man

4-golden rainbow

5- D-day
My top 5 - k-dramas

1. Empress Ki