Second time twenty years old- Lee sang yoon steals every scene with his dimples & expressive eyes <3 ! I love the complicated & modern take on relationships & love in the show..really loving the series so far!

She was pretty-pretty good so far but i'm not hooked yet..I agree with what others have said..Hwang jung eum isn't bringing anything new to the role..
She Was Pretty - while the story intriques me - mistaken identity is always a fun trope - but yeah, about this act Hwang Jung Eum is pulling... just... I wish it was toned down. Does she have to scream?
I agree.. it's just a bit over the edge. Plus why doesn't her friend give some girlfriend advice on make up, clothes and hair.. not to be superficial. 
TWENTY AGAIN..... I never planned on watching this drama... but so far it's really good. Very lighthearted script.  It's a great drama for the woman in a very one sided marriage/relationship.. kind of a Coming of Age in reverse.
Okay...  I know Viki usually gets the Drama's before anyone, however having them and subbing them are 2 different things. It's like having a piece of chocolate and not being able to eat it. Ermmmm I suppose this isn't a critique on a drama...