I see you like gender-bender genre so much so I will recommend Sungkyunkwan Scandal , its a better drama than most gender-benders  , there is least political issues so don't be distracted by it being Historical
http://mydramalist.com/39-sungkyunkwan-scandal
It's Okay, That's Love (2014) is also a great (more adult ) Drama , acting is amazing (everyone including supports )
http://mydramalist.com/9289-its-okay-thats-love

I completely second Sungkyunkwan Scandal.  I discovered it this past weekend and could not stop watching it. I am not really into dramas where a girl disguises herself as a boy but I have been in a bit of a drama slump and didn't have anything else to watch so I thought I would give it a try--I'm glad I did!

Another addictive drama is The Greatest Love. This is perhaps my favorite K-Drama and I cannot recommend it enough.  
Ah wow, thanks for all the recommendations :) It's definitely awesome to have a list of things to watch that are just as addictive as I know I'm gonna be in drama slump after Cheese In The Trap finishes airing :')

I am currently watching Sassy Go Go which is a bit fun, but I'm definitely going to pick up one of those mentioned here soon :)
If you want something light and addicting, I definitely recommend The Greatest Love and Flower Boys Ramen Shop. Other addictive dramas are Queen In Hyun's man, which has time travel and the best chemistry you'll ever see in a a drama, and Coffee Prince, which has the best gender bender ever and a more mature romance. I hope you enjoy :)
Try taiwanese drama "it started with a kiss" and "they kiss again". You will fall in love with this drama.
Healer + I second almost every drama on this page :D
I just stumbled on High School King of Savvy and I'm hooked. It's nothing like Cheese in the Trap but it is addictive!
ahaha I intend to watch most of the dramas mentioned here! I've heard good things about Queen In Hyun's man and High School King of Savvy, which I'll probably check out soon :) 

I've seen It Started With a Kiss, sadly I felt the second season just was a bit less exciting for me, but I will finish it sometime when I have the patience haha!