Hate to say, but...Another Miss Oh.  Started out mildly interesting with good sound effects, ost, and seconds, but this is turning into another overwrought melodrama.  Too bad because one of the few kdramas with REAL intimacy.
Flower Boy Ramen Shop tops the list. I couldn't get past ep5. The first 30 mins or so of Ep1 were promising and interesting
I think they switched the writer(s) after that. It just became nauseating. A huge shame considering who the actors and actresses are.

Every cliche you hate about characters came up. The lead male was a douchbagerry mess and the female lead went from interesting witty girl to everything you hate about the way female leads are written. Ugh. The title enough should have been warning enough but I decided to check it out anyway to my regret.
Nail Shop Paris: The whole plot sounded ridiculous, but all my drama chingus were watching it so i gave it a try.  By far the worst drama I've ever watched.  The gender bending, the pretty boys were just weird. And then the supernatural twist? Just cringey

Madame Antoine: I gave it a try because I'm a big Sung Joon fan, but with that said I hated his character in this.  I never like the type where the guy starts out by treating the girl like crap. 
Boys over flowers: It was my first korean drama and it sucked but hey the visuals were good at least
Heirs: I don't love myself enought because I watched it anyways
Heartstrings: I don't know how I finished it, WORST DECISION EVER but I don't regret the beautiful ost
Goddess of marriage: What was I thinking?
The woman who married three times: I repeat...wtf was I thinking??
Le Jun Kai: ugh another shitty drama
When a man's in love: Shin Se Kyung, this was the third drama that she helped to kill thanks to her foot acting

Loving You A Thousand Times - long drama from way back when. Hopefully nobody will ever get the crazy idea to watch this ridiculous piece of crap! Aisssh! I get mad thinking of the time I wasted on this drama that I will never get back. One of the worse FLs ever. I knew I shouldn't have watched it, I got bad vibes from the start but jumped right into it anyway because I was new to dramaland back in 2012 when I first saw this.

Goblin, Healer, Jealousy Incarnate- all came highly recommended even though I had my doubts. Now I know not to listen to people who love these dramas -_-

ShotaSidePart:

Goblin, Healer, Jealousy Incarnate- all came highly recommended even though I had my doubts. Now I know not to listen to people who love these dramas -_-

What exactly did you not like about Goblin & Jealousy Incarnate?

Goblin is so highly praised as this amazing drama and I must admit that it was very entertaining until the 4th episode. After that it became VERY repetitive with more flashbacks than actual story progression. I specifically remember one epi being 40 minutes of flashbacks coupled with slow-mo nature scenes- are you f-ing kidding me?! The ml and fl had no chemistry and the only real saving grace of this show was the bromance. We also have other characters that they could have delved more into but they didn't which was such a waste.

Jealousy Incarnate, where do I even begin with this?! Another show that came HIGHLY recommended that I was suckered into watching. We have this weak fl who is a straight up masochist as she loves a guy who straight up treats her like trash. I don't mind if a guy is tsundere, I actually like them, but the ml was just cruel. The sml comes along like a freaking prince charming (I'm telling you dude had everything a girl could want- hella sweet, romantic, good looking, rich, could cook, make clothes... perfection) to whisk her away and she chooses the abusive sadistic ml over him- WHY?! The ONLY reason the ml starts to go after her is because the sml started showing interest. I ended up despising the leads and didn't have sympathy for them even when they were in the hospital with breast cancer. I was actually hoping they would die.