I was watching a funny clips of Ugly Betty on youtube recently and realised it's been 10 years since it first aired... And so many countries have made adaptions/remakes of it, but I'm still waiting for s.korea to make one..

If they did make one who do you think should star in it?

aceefd93e8629383cf0be52cf58917d1.jpg
I actually thought Ugly Betty originated from SK! Philippines has also made a remake of this drama. I watched it when I was little. 
There are a lot of sk dramas with similar concept though.
I luuuv Ugly Betty! "She Was Pretty" quite similar to Ugly Betty you should check it if you didn't :)

^ I second the motion. haha
My fave will always be the Columbian version but I would really like to see the Korean remake. I don’t know any actress good for the role. I think it would be hard to find the actress to fit the “ugly” requirements. I would prefer if they would choose at last average girl and then make her ugly and not some beautiful girl.
@niko lol no I think it originated from the spanish one called Betty La Fea 
@mikushi Yeah I've seen that drama, it was a bit similar to ugly betty
@loretti Yes that's what i was thinking, they should get an average looking person to play betty.

thanks for your replies everyone

there are quite a few dramas with similar concept but I'm talking about an Ugly Betty remake that copies the story exactly as it was but with a korean cast.
there was an article (http://www.worldprincejangkeunsuk.com/2012/08/jang-keun-suk-to-play-in-south-korean.html?m=1) a few years ago that said Jang Keun Suk & Park Shin Hye would star in a drama similar to ugly betty but I guess it never happened - and I'm glad it didnt because I can't see them two as daniel and betty. they need a more average looking actress and a more manly looking guy lol no offence.