Idk is this is the good place to post, but i wonder if anyone can check my list and recc me some korean drama i missed, i found a week  ago golden rainbow ( nobody recc me that and didn't even hear for that) , started watching and i really like it, so i wonder if there is more good drama that are not so famous that i miss and you can recc me :), thank you in advance! 

If you like longer family dramas like Golden Rainbow try Ojakgyo Brothers.  It's a good one.  And UEE is in both :)

Also, based on the rest of the kdramas you've watched, I would recommend Chuno, A Man's Story, and God's Quiz.  (None of those are particularly obscure, I guess, but they're not on your list anywhere).

Two dramas that I enjoyed a lot that are kind of ignored are Once Upon a Time in Saengchori and Flowers for My Life.  If you're looking for under the radar kind of stuff, regardless of genre or whatever.  
Thank you :), i will probably check Ojakgyo Brother, didnt watch Uee before Golden Rainbow, but damn she is really good actres and such a cutiee :)