Watching Korean dramas has made me discover new things, like how their culture is, the food, the language and others. Here's my list for the things I learned from watching Korean Dramas

1. Eating food directly from the pot.

2. Learn the basic phrases and words like (Annyeonghaseyo, Unnie, Noona, Oppa, Ajusshi, Ajuma and so on)

3. Most of the Korean Dramas has 4 main characters, 2 leads and 2 antagonist.

4. Soju - soju -soju and now am addicted to it Haha.

5. All Korean men from 18 - 35 years should do a mandatory military service.

6. They bow as a sign of respect to their elders or boss.

For sure there are still things that I will learn along the way....so what about you? what have you learn and discover from watching Korean Dramas?

I learned same things as you and...

* Always look both sides before crossing the street. There might be a truck or a fast car coming!!!

* Perfect combination:   Kimchi+ramyun  and chiken+beer

* Be rude to that rich CEO, he'll fall inlove with you. (LOL)
^ same as the both of you. Also:

• If you're in the middle of driving in Korea and you really need to, you can U-Turn your car wherever and whenever you feel like it. Don't worry about actually finding a place where U-Turning is possible. Don't worry about the surrounding cars and pedestrians either, Because there wont be any. 
  • When getting off the plane, you MUST come out wearing sunglasses. It's a thing. 
  • Coma's and memory loss are in this season. And pretty much every season.
  • If you get hit by a car / get in an accident, you WILL lose your memory. Also what are airbags?
  • If you do get memory loss though, no problem bc you'll get it back eventually :)
  • It doesn't matter if you're dirt poor - you never wear the same outfit twice. That, or you wear the same outfit every single day. There is no in between.
  • When telling another person top secret, possibly life-altering information, make sure you either keep the door slightly open or say it loud enough so a third party (preferably someone with very bad intentions) can get in on it as well. 
  • If you're meeting someone in a coffee shop, there is only one drink choice for you. Iced Americano.
  • If you get in a fight, your bruises will heal in 1.5 days tops so don't feel too upset if you have a wedding or something to attend in 2. 
  • Lastly, Asians have very beautiful smiles that will make your heart do exercises and make you grin stupidly at your screen (I learned this one from firsthand experience).
Hahaha I laughed so hard reading your comment because it's all correct. 
Kill or be killed (in saeguk dramas).
Your hand cannot cover the sky (proverb from saeguks; means you can't hide the truth)
Korean men look great in traditional attire.
In-laws are evil...or dangerous.
The king never has privacy or a life, really.
Half-siblings have married each other (saeguk).
+ so much more I don't remember right now...
You guys are funny, well, let me see it I can add to the lists above.

1). How to wash clothes with my foot, and make it a couple intimacy moment.
2)  how to date two guys at the same time and still be lonely. (jealous incarnated).
3)  how to get shocking news, but show no emotions.
4). How to date a guy, but if he kisses you, you act shockingly surprise.
4). How to stumble into a kiss, then freeze for two minutes.
5). That mother in laws can be very scary and they will slap you or pour water in your face, just carry a towel when you meet them.
6). How to have a one sided crush on a guy/girl and they know about it, but you don't care.
7)  how to share a room/bed with a guy by placing a curtain down the middle of the bed/room, then it's ok, you are now in safe zone.
8). How to expect a rich guy to want you to try on clothes in a department store, just so he can watch.
9). How to love Korean music, even though you don't understand a word.
10) how to fight by either pulling on someone's hair, head butt them or kicking them.
Koreans don't have washing machines!!!! .... all their clothes are washed by foot!

and... they don't wear pajamas.... they wear their coats to bed!
i saw this somewhere and decided to add it here : It doesn't matter if you're dirt poor - you still can have the latest phone