3. It's Okay, That's Love
  4. Another Miss Oh
  5. Oh My Ghost

Because This Is My First Life
Age of Youth
Just Between Lovers
Reply 1997
It's Okay That's Love

These are my top kDramas that i've watched more than  once  and highly recommended.

1. Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (still praying for Season 2) this is my all time favorite.

2. Two Weeks

3. Good Doctor

4. Bridal Mask

5. Rooftop Prince

Annyeonghaseyo ..... Em new heRe. . 

I reComenD .. 

1- GoBlin ..

2- school 2017 ..

3- strOng wOman do bonG soo..

4- Descendants of the sun ..

5- oh my ghostest .. :) 

1. Because This Is My First Life

Absolutely amazing. The show portrays different views on love, dating, wedding and cohabitation with no unnecessary drama over meaningless things, lead characters that actually communicate with one another and important topics being openly discussed: sexism and Korea's patriarchal society. Male lead is far from being a dick and is actually so sweet, didn't let me down even once in every possible aspect without being a Gary Stu. The female lead is so talented, adorable, strong and deserves the entire world and I love her interactions with a character that is supposed to be her enemy but turns out not to be. The female characters are honestly so strong and willing to take zero shits from the disgusting people around them. Second lead dudes are gold among the scumbags there and I love them.

2. Please Come Back, Mister

Honestly, I wonder how much they paid Rain to do all those stuff. Got me hooked from the first episode and I couldn't stop watching until I finally saw everything. Too. Damn. Funny. Which is interesting since the whole scenario is so sad that I cried very often too. It's hard to see leads who are just friends and end up as just friends, but it worked so well! Their interactions were always my favorite. I can't say much otherwise I'll spoil everything, so... Just know it's amazing.

3. Reply 1997

The very first one from the Reply series and it's honestly so good. Maybe because I'm a Tony and H.O.T fan myself, but the nostalgia hit me in a strong way. Very well done. The whole "guess who is the husband" thing isn't my type but I actually enjoyed it a lot! Also, Eun Jiwon being there made everything better. A must-watch if you're a 90's kid, a 1st gen k-pop fan or if you just enjoy good stories.

4. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Great. From beginning to end. Nam Joohyuk's character is my all-time favorite male lead as he's sweet, honest and wholeheartedly loves Bok Joo without even realizing. The female lead is warm. You'll just keep waiting for her to appear if she's not on screen and you'll want to give her the world if that made her smile. I watched WFKBJ 3 times already and every time I do so I fall in love with it all over again. It's so refreshing to watch this drama, really.

5. While You Were Sleeping

I wasn't expecting much when I saw the trailer because... I honestly don't know why, but I was surprised in a very positive way. Good storyline, good acting and the sweetest and funniest couple possible. I also wasn't expecting Hongjoo being so smart or the fact that I'd hopelessly fall in love with our second male lead. It was my first SLS case, so, yeah, let's just cry together.

All suggestions have a small synopsis, just like what is available on their own page, there's even far less "details", no spoilers, so don't worry.

1. Defendant - about a prosecutor who finds himself in jail, prison, legal.
(Lead : Ji Sung)

2. A Love to kill - about a man's revenge, melodrama, romance, tragedy, makjang.
(Leads : Rain, Shin Min Ah) this drama is my all time favorite.
Note : DO NOT READ THE SYNOPSIS on MDL's page and most sites. There's too much spoiling.

3. Liar Game - about a variety show where you must lie to win, psychology, makjang, thriller.
(Leads : Lee Sang Yoon, Kim So Eun, Shin Sung Rok)

4. Money Flower - about people driven by greed, makjang, melodrama, romance.
(Leads : Jang Hyuk, Park Se Young, Jang Seung Jo)

5. Mask - about a woman sudden's life change, psychology, romance, melodrama, makjang
(Leads : Soo Ae, Joo Ji Hoon, Yeon Jung Hoon)

1. It's Okay, That's Love
  2. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  3. Chicago Typewriter
  4. Good Doctor
  5. Marriage, Not Dating

Heart to heart

Reply 1988

Healer

Secret

Moon lovers

1. Age of Youth

2. Shopping King Louie

3. Go Back Couple

4. Because This is My First Life

5. Fight for My Way

1. secret
  2. slave hunter (aka Chuno)
  3. fated to love you
  4. jealousy incarnate
  5. its ok thats love

innocent man, oh my venus, goblin,  kill me, heal me are and currently airing Money Flower all right up there with these guys in my top 10

1- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

2-Missing You

3-It's Okay, That's Love

4-Reply 1997

5-The Emperor: Owner of the Mask

1. While You Were Sleeping
  2. Goblin
  3. I Am Not A Robot
  4. W
  5. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

1. Kill Me Heal Me

2. Chicago Typewriter

3. Prison Playbook

4. Please Come Back Mister

5. Queen In-Hyun's Man

King 2 Hearts- the fairy tale we all want.

Chicago Typewriter- most underrated drama of maybe all time.

Lookout- Handsome guys, kickass ladies. 

Go Back Couple- such a sweet, fun drama. Hidden gem of the year.

Secret - Revenge dramas at its' absolute best. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum are pure gold.