1. Reply 1988
  2. Be Melodramatic
  3. Hospital Playlist
  4. Fight For My Way
  5. Her Private Life
  1. Forest of Secrets / Stranger
  2. My Mister
  3. Fight For My Way
  4. SKY Castle (ending was disappointing, but this drama is such a crazy ride)
  5. Misaeng / Incomplete Life

1.  Live Up To Your Name

2. Hospital Playlist

3. Just Between Lovers

4. Go Back Couple

5.  Because This Is My First Life

1. Signal

2. Watcher

3. The world of the married

4. Big Issue

5. My Mister

1. My Mister: Healing Drama that shows that life can be really tough and melancholic, it can beat you down but it can be beautiful and precious as well and this drama is so uplifting during those tough times as you see and relate to the characters as they face their own struggles in life.

2. Prison Playbook: Healing Drama as well with some good comedy and lil bit of romance. It has its hilarious absurd moments and then  it will have its serious and hearty moments that will leave you emotional.

3. Go Back Couple: Heartwarming Characters, Heartwarming friends! You'll fall in love with the characters in this series as well as the precious bond between friends, mother and daughter and husband and wife. This drama will make you nostalgic and feel like you want to go back in time where life was simpler and surround yourself with good friends, good times and good memories.

4. Bad Guys: Thrilling action drama about using bad guys to catch other bad guys... Might seem boring and dull but that's not only what it has to offer, these bad guys are bad for a reason, certain circumstance and throughout the series youll get why each one of them are the way they are and what they've been through and as you get to know them, you'll see they're not all that bad.

5. I was going to say On The Way To The Airport but I realise that its a niche and its subtlety and poetic delivery is not everyone's cup of tea so I won't really get into it... so I changed it and my last choice would be Cunning Single Lady: The best thing about this drama is the interactions between the two leads and their chemistry! You'll fall in love with their relationship & I dont want to spoil anything but many people were reluctant to see this due to its title but I suggest you get past that and give it a go because things aren't always as they seem. (Mind you  there'll probably be some cheesy, clichè moments but trust me the chemistry between the leads will help you see past that)

• Heartstrings
  • The heirs
  • School 2017
  • Pinocchio
  • Moon scarlet

1. Healer

2. Crash Landing on You

3. Descendants of the Sun

4. What’s  wrong with Secretary Kim

5. The Winter the Wind Blows 

• Doctor John
  • Oh my Venus