Fight for my Way

The Guardians(Lookout)

Circle

and this week 3 new dramas will start

The Best Hit

and 2 historical dramas

Queen of Seven Days

My Sassy Girl

Care to elaborate? I'm actually thinking of trying few of them but i dont have time to do so. Maybe you could share some reasoning :D
Fight for my way is so good, this is the only rom-com I've watched more than twice since the pilot episodes, I hope it stays that way. The chemistry between the main leads is so good. They are so funny and the acting is superb. It also seems like it has depth to it and a lot of background angst behind the character's lives. It basically has all the elements for a great drama.

Same for Suspicious Partner, I expected Ji Chang Wook's amazing acting but Nam Ji Hyun was a surprise for me I didn't even think they'd have much chemistry. Let's also not forget the greatness of Choi tae Joon in this drama and his one sided bromance with the Ji chan Wook. His excellent acting and emotional performance in the last aired episode blew me away. I love the soundtrack here as well.

Ruler: Master of the ask
it seems like an overdone Sageuk plot at first but there's more to its development as the show goes on. A lot of bad ass female characters here rather than the usual meek and innocent Historical female lead who constantly needs protection. Good chemistry between the cast and a professional ensemble cast.

These are the ones I'm currently watching from your list, hope it's helpful.