hi! I need recommendations for romance dramas. I've watch quite a few already and need ideas on my next one. Lots of ideas would be great since it's summer break and I can binge watch dramas. ????

I don't remember the plot for most of the dramas I watch but definitely
She was Pretty
Fight for my way
My secret romance 
she was pretty 
coffee prince 
noble my love 
love 020
boss and me 
my only love song 
my love from another star 
legends of blue sea 
suspicious partner  (on going)
full house thai 
kiss me 
it's ok that's love 
tomorrow with you 
reply 1997
reply 1988
moonlight drawn by clouds 
splash splash love 
strong woman do bong soon 
refresh man

Coffee Prince
Spring Waltz
The Greatest Love
CHINESE:

loving never forgetting 
my amazing boyfriend

TAIWANESE:

autumn's concerto
summer's desire

JAPANESE:

second love
tatta Hitotsu no Koi 
Pride

KOREAN

secret
that winter the wind blows
it's okay that's love
queen in hyun's man
my love from another star
my secret hotel
the princess's man
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 
The Princess' Man 
It's Okay That's Love 
Queen In Hyun's Man 
Fight For My Way (ongoing) 
Coffee Prince 
Splash Splash Love 
Rooftop Prince
Suspicious Partner (ongoing)
Healer
Shopping King Louis
Reply 1997
Love O2O
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Fight For My Way
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
She Was Pretty
The one that was always sticking in my mind was Doctors! (park shin hye made it well)
You're beautiful
Splash splash love
reply 1988
weightlifting kim bok joo
China
My Amazing Boyfriend
My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
Across The Ocean To See You
Ode to Joy
Ode to Joy 2
The Starry Night, The Starry Sea

Thailand
Full House
Kiss Me

Taiwan
Fall In Love With Me
Refresh Man
Just You
Behind Your Smile
Absolute Boyfriend
Murphy's Law of Love
When I See You Again
Love Now
Love Around

Korea
Idle Mermaid
Suspicious Partner (airing)
Hit The Top (airing)
Fight My Way (airing)
Shopping King Louis
My Sassy Girl (2017) (airing)
Queen For Seven Days (airing)
Legend of the Blue Sea
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
okay!:

Lucky Romance (first 3 episodes are so-so, BUT TRUST ME!! after that it will become better and better and you'll find yourself squeeling and cringing xD it's sooo comantic and cute~ you'll enjoy it)

Queen In Hyun's Man (pure love! nothing too spectacular, but it has this calming and dreamy feel to it :) also time travel~ very sweet!)

It's Okay That's Love (has family in it and also mental illness. but it is not whiny about it! it is quirky and has great characters and delivers the message of the title very literally and amazingly :3 find out what i mean by this. kinda cheesy if you think about it, but beautiful!)

Secret Garden (NOW THAT'S A CLASSIC. :D!)

Kill Me Heal Me (it's very TRAGIC and very FUNNY. and romantic. the beginning is ridiculous! (in a bad way), but hold up! as it goes on, it quickly changes to something incredibly unique and overall a well-done series! the idea was risky but it worked! :) the acting is great. later on there'll be a HUGE plot twist~)

Healer (the package of EVERYTHING!! it was so clean, so good, so fresh, just GOOD! :D romance, action, comedy, drama... yeah! perfect~)

Bring It On Ghost (very comic-like characters and overall feel to it! it's like a webtoon in real life! (well.... xD i wonder why..). -> it's cute, sad, kinda scary (but to minimal extend). just not your typical drama! taecyeon was made for this kind of role :3 the couple is youthful and had good chemistry~)

Goblin (you must've heard about this and NO! it is NOT overrated~~ well.. i guess it is xD but it is STILL amazing! incredibly amazing :) very good cast and story.)

Introverted Boss (ATTENTION! -> the first 4 episodes are incredibly problematic. the reason? well. it's the female lead! actually, it was EVERYTHING that i was annoyed by, except for my boy, the male lead! i loved him, i could relate, i ONLY watched for HIM. but at some point, i was about to give up on this... BUT THEN they changed the script or whatever and episode 5 clarifies a few things! it took a turn for the good, and episode 6 was slightly better. episode 7 was even great.. episode 8 was even greater and then it became SO GOOD! :D so nice, i was glad that i didn't listen to the people who hated the first episodes and stopped watching.^^)

wow, i'm really tired as i took too long for such a small text, that i'm not even sure if anybody will ACTUALLY read.. so the rest of this list will be without my additional commentary! hehe :3 you can go to my profile and look up my ratings, if you're interested.... (everything rated as 8 or higher, shows that i liked it!):

Oh My Ghostess
Love Me If You Dare (funny, but quite dark! sorry, i HAD to warn you there xD i know what i said back then.)
Splash Splash LOVE
You Who Came From The Stars
Suspicious Partner (
oh no, my comment wasn't finished yet, but somehow i guess there is a limit to how much you can write >_> would've been nice if they showed a warning, since the rest of my words just got deleted.

the rest:
Chicago Typewriter (everything is PERFECT! except for..... the guys.... breathing..... idk what's wrong with him sometimes xD haha, it's STILL amazing though~)
Another Miss Oh (very frustrating in the middle and heartwrenching.. BUT it has a happy end and a life lesson :)
Falling For Innocence (i loved this! but somehow the plot kept repeating and there was an unproffesional mistake where you could see the mic, in an emotional moment, which ruined it. but everything else i just loved :D. like, it could've been better, but i loved it!)
Classics:

Winter Sonata
Autumn Tale 
Lovers in Paris
Lovers in Prague  (i prefer lovers in paris over this one)
Coffee Prince 
Pasta 
Secret Garden (i thought it was meh but alot of ppl love it) 

gotta watch (slightly more recent ones) :

**** A Gentlemans Dignity (yasss, hilarious XD my fav rom com)
Another Miss Oh
Goblin