I have watched first 2 episodes and really liked the set-up for revenge plot thing. Then watched some reviews to see if its worth watching all 50 episodes.I found these 2 reviews which are questioning my mind.

Spoiler..............................

1. This is very disappointing. The first 3 episodes were so intense and set for a promising revenge drama that just washed out to a confusing melo and the revenge forgotten. For so many episodes since the 30th KKT did nothing. So whatever happened to their love affair, was not just OSY's fault but also KKT. His priorities changed from revenge to being a corporate magnate. The revenge plot got ditched and replaced with the story of the Do and Hwangs and corporate finagling and fighting of the Do's and Hwangs. KKT's story got lost. They should have not started the drama with those 3 episodes instead started it with the unbelievable training. There is much story to be written of the characters and original at that but they opted for the well worn and tiring cliche plots. sigh .... glad I let the drama go.

2.This drama is a complete skip and I truly hate the fact that I spent my time watching it. It does not have a story to justify its long episode count and in the end I think that is what hurt this drama the most. The first half was interesting and I was happy with the pace and structure they were going with. The leads were fighting for each other and everything seemed like it would work out. But at the half way point they pull the rug and completely mess everything up. The characters motivations change and the main female lead seems to no longer care for the male lead. She sees the obvious bad guy’s tears and sorrow and goes completely over to his side. She begins to believe his lies and even defends his actions to the male lead who was wronged in the first place. This was very annoying as I know that the other supporting characters could believe his lies but why in the world did she believe him. She clearly saw him lie all the time and knew that he framed the male lead in the first place. Just because he started to cry and had a sad back story is not justification for all the wrong he has done. Even after learning the truth she is still willing to give him a hundred chances to tell the truth and states that she will remain by her side. WHY? He has shown that he is a greedy and remorseless bastard that only cares for himself and the male lead still pines for her even after her continued ignorance. I almost flipped out when she ends up marrying the bad guy near the end right in front of the male lead. I was like WTF is the bullshit. In the end the bad guy dies and she still goes to his grave despite the fact that he lied and cheated her out of her original love for the male lead. After everything happens she then leaves the male lead all alone while he has gone blind for seemingly no reason. She gave so many chances to the villain but didn’t go back to the male lead that she claimed she still loved for some moronically flawed reason. Honestly at this point all I wanted as a decent ending but the drama refused to even give us that by ending with this cliff hanger where the lead goes into a surgery where he could end up dying on the operating table. God this drama pissed me off to no end. The main villain got everything handed to him way to easily, the female lead became this total cold bitch at the end, and we don’t even get a good ending out of all this. This drama is a total skip in my book. Trust me and do not watch. I normally do not go this long or spoilery in my comments but I have to warn people to avoid this drama. Life is just too short for terrible dramas like this one.

I think from what I watched in first episode, I am expecting a very dangerous bloody revenge tbh with some romance maybe :D. But these reviews making me think that it wont go the way I'm wanting. Normally in these kinds of situation I see the list of episodes and read the episode description to see what happens in next few episodes. As I cant do it here so what do you guys say? I'm a very much spoiler free guy. So, it would be welcomed if you guys can tell me why I should continue or drop it.
In my opinion, the first episodes were very exciting, but I agree that as the story progressed it started to focus more on the rivality between Gi Tan and Gun Woo and the love triangle between these two guys and Soo Yeon. And there were lots of misunderstandings and unsaid things that made the story unnecessary complicated, but personally, I enjoyed all that angst. Even if the storyline deviates sometimes from the original premise, it's still very much a revenge drama. And we did get a satisfying ending. I think if you get frustrated easily, this show is not for you, but if you're up for some angst, you might like it.
I thought it was all right, and I kind of expected to dislike it.  I had low expectations, but it at least managed to surpass that low bar, haha.

Speaking to that first point about Ki Tan doing nothing, that's not strictly true, and like @lywn said, there is actually revenge, but I can relate to the comment a bit because I was bored with his character through much of the show. He's shown doing basically nothing but masterminding things after a certain point and comes across very static.  For that reason, I was way more invested in the bad guys, lol.  They were horrible and fun.  And also the siblings were entertaining.

I would almost totally disagree with the second point as well.  I guess it depends how you view the motivations and actions of Gun Woo, but I was pretty sympathetic to his character (as I think the writing meant viewers to be), so I didn't see the romantic conflict as so cut and dried as that person seems to have seen it.  I don't love love triangles, but this one at least made some sense to me.  She does care about both of them, and to me she didn't seem stupid for doing so.

All that said, I basically only watched it because I liked most of the cast, especially Jo Bo Ah, and I'll watch anything that Park Ki Woong is in so....I may have been biased from the start, but since those two were basically my favorite characters in the drama (along with Jung Bo Suk and Jin Tae Hyun's characters), I didn't regret finishing it.  I gave it 6/10, which for me means it was watchable, but not great.  Definitely not bad, though.
I am completely biased toward Park Ki Woong and I would've watched 50 episodes of him reading the financial section of various newspapers (in korean with no subs), (and I also have a soft spot for Yu Ri), but I'll try to be as objective as possible in saying that yes, this drama is far from perfect, but I can tell you that you won't get bored or regret watching it (this was my first 50 episode long drama ever and I never contemplated skipping a scene.) I don't understand the "this is not a revenge drama" discourse since till the last episode it's clear that everything the male lead does is seek revenge for his family. Yes there is rivalry between Gi Tan and Gun Woo but that's because A) Gun Woo was seeking a revenge of his own and B) Gun Woo becomes for a series of reasons Gi Tan's main opponent. And concerning the romance, yes, things become chaotic because Yuri's character starts to feel more and more empathy towards Gun Woo but I never doubted that she loved Gi Tan till the end. I would like to say more on the matter but I don't want to spoil the plot. I think I rated this drama 7.5 or 8 and I was glad I watched it. I enjoyed it and I don't see all these "colossal flaws" people talked about. I was even really satisfied with the ending and think the last scene was the perfect conclusion. That said, if you think you may skip scenes or are unsure and as you have only watched two episodes, give this drama a chance without thinking too much about the bad reviews and whatnot. If you think it's long maybe you can watch it in between other dramas, if not, you won't miss on a masterpiece or anything, so don't worry about it too much. Just watch it if you think you enjoy it :)