I was wondering if there is some dramas and movies that remind you of winter/christmas? I really love watching christmas movies in december and it would be amazing if i came across some good Korean ones.  

You can also recommend japanese and chinese, if they are really good.. :p

My Girl reminds me of Christmas every time it snows it's her birthday.

White Christmas- I'm planning a re- watch of this in December:)

I just watched Watashi ni Unmei no Koi Nante Arienaitte Omotteta -jdrama special. This was so adorable.

I highly recommend Quartet (2017)

also- Weighlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo, Nirvana in Fire ,  5-ji Kara 9-ji Made, The Mystic Nine, Once upon a time in Saengchori, Dear Sister,Boss and Me,Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai ,Healer,Heart to Heart, What's Up, Wild romance,You who came from the stars, 

Crime/suspense- Signal,Voice, Dr. Frost, Ouroboros

Ones i havent finished yet(because of times constraint) but I fully plan on completing them this winter- Sumika Sumire, Fuben na Benriya, Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko, Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku, Reverse, Cambrian Period

Ones i haven't seen but seem wintery : Nagareboshi, Byakuyako, Ice World, Zeni Geba, La Dolce Vita, Nankyoku Tairiku 

Movies- (haven't seen these yet) If Cats disappeared from the world, I just Wanna hug you, control tower, steel cold winter