I  want to start watching a new drama and can't decide between Lucky Romance and Cheese in the Trap? Which one do you like best?

Keep in mind that I prefer lighthearted dramas with comedy involved.

Also, feel free to make other recommendations for future viewings. 

I prefer Cheese in the Trap but if you prefer lighthearted I suggest you Lucky Romance because second half of cheese in the Trap has a melo side - in my opinion of course -

I second dayidream, 

I loved cheese in a trap more, and wpuld recommend kt. But with you description consideration between the two, then lucky romance is the one you should pick.

Lucky romance - is a very fluffy light drama. the female leads tends to be irritating, and the story at the start is a little wonky but the male lead was ultra and ultimately  endearing.

Cheese in a Trap - from the start this drama hooks you. The character interaction, the chemistry and the acting was brilliantly amazing. But toward the end the writing turned a little melodramatic and weird. Still looove this drama to bits.

Other suggestion: Love O2O, Weightlifting fairy Kim bokjoo, Monstar, We married as a Job, from 5 to 9

Lucky Romance
(Other suggestions: shopping king louis and beautiful gong shim) 

Lucky Romance was definitely more lighthearted but I liked Cheese in the Trap better

Suggestions: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Reply 1997, After School: Lucky or Not 2 (short and funny)

I prefer Cheese in a Trap but it's not a feel good drama though I haven't watched Lucky Romance. As far as i can remember, it's a rom com

It might be late but...

Cheese in the Trap: everything was great til the second half. great music, good acting, interesting characters(main and supporting), good romance (for the most part). this had so much potential but.... still its a good slice of life, college drama and heroine was portrayed well by kim go eun.

Lucky Romance: so-so, i guess. i like hje(main female lead) but her char here was very annoying. actually a lot of characters here were annoying and i only liked about two of them. i didnt think it was bad while watching but i kinda regret it now lol. but then again, it had a cute romance and RYU JUN YEOL. he was just so winning here. im pretty sure his char wasnt well written but he absolutely made everything better. hardcarried by rjy

in conclusion, i think youre better off watching something else xD

Lucky romance is more lighthearted than Cheese in the Trap,.

Other lighthearted dramas: Weightlifting fairy, The greatest love, Live up to your name, Oh my Venus, Strongest Deliveryman, Shopping King Louis.