-Misaki wrote: Love Rain with Geun Suk and Yoona from SNSD

Ive seen this till ep 7 or so and dropped it. :/ In my opinion Geun Suks role turned from a bad to a nice guy a way too fast. Didnt like the fact he felt in love with her immediatelly. lol
But Thank you! :)
Full House if you haven't watched it yet.. No guy can be ruder than him in the beginning
I know you've watched BOF, but have you watched the Japanese version Hana Yori Dango. Much more excellent than BOF with a female lead that doesn't annoy like KHS does.
Try "Padam Padam", real gemstone kdrama 2012 :D
City Hunter can be considered too in this cathegory. The King of Dramas just started yesterday and cant stop untill i finish ... unexpectly good Couple or Trouble Fated to Love You Me too, Flower Love Marriage My Princess My Name is Kim Sam Soon Protect the Boss The Birth of the Rich Who Are You? Not in every drama i posted the arrogant guy gets the girl some of them just have a bud guy/good guy and i fight between them but definetly is an arrogant person Can you tell some good guy bad girl ? couse bad guy is preatty much covered . It can be some dramas weith rich/poor star/normal person i dont know something contradictory
draqstie wrote: City Hunter can be considered too in this cathegory.
The King of Dramas

Can you tell some good guy bad girl ? couse bad guy is preatty much covered .

Miss Ripley
"Innocent man" definetely has a bad boy which was a good guy at first, but the girl isn't a good/innocent type, but is not bad inside :)
- Nice guy 
- City Hunter
- Healer
- I Miss You 

Hope that gonna help you ^^
Sealed with a kiss (Chinese drama.) 

I watched it all the way through but it was quite painful to do so. The plot is centred around revenge and abuse... I didnt like it because i thought the abuse the main female lead received was awful yet she still ended up with the bad guy. But if you want that kind of plot  where the jerk still ends up with the girl this is perfect. There is also a sequel which i also watched but the quality wasnt as good. The director of this drama also made another one with a similar plot line but is only 9 episodes long. (Le Jun Kai)

You who came from the stars:

Another drama that gives of a similar vibe is you who came from the stars. Though he isnt really a bad guy he starts off on the wrong foot with me main female lead and acts a bit like a jerk. The chinese 'remake' My amazing boyfriend (isnt really the same though) is also similar.

She was pretty:

I really really really loved this drama ... and the guy main lead is really hot

Madame Antoine:

Overall a very good drama. Good acting, good story.

Playful Kiss:

This is an adaptation of a manga. (Itazuara na kiss). The story line is good but i found this drama hard to finish. In my opinion the Taiwanese version, Thai version and Japanese version are better.

Boys Over Flowers:

Yes others have said it and most of us in dramaland have watched it but there is a Chinese drama which has a similar feel to it: Moon River

Autumn's Concerto:

This is a Taiwanese drama with an interesting plot line. This was one of the first dramas i watched that made me into a drama addict.

Here are some other notable mentions:

Master's sun
Good morning call
Cheese in the trap(it starts of well but the plot line gets somewhat off at the end)
Faith
Fated to love you
Marriage contract
Personal taste
Loving never forgetting
My lovely girl
Boss & Me
Blade man
I remember you
Love me if you dare

Hope this helps... I have watched all of these dramas and have left out other dramas which were already recommended. Not all of them that I list focus exactly on the good girl bad guy plot line but as a lover of this drama storyline these give the right kind of feel and I think you will probably enjoy them. PS: Not all are k dramas but don't let that stop you from watching them.
Secret (2013), starring Ji Sung. A good one to watch. At least i think so. 
Secret recommended by Robin is an excellent one!! I love that one, and can watch it over and over again... Si Jung rocks in that one!!!!