Hi guys

I would like to know about what kdrama that you know that haves an amazing OST that matches perfectly the history?

I like Chicago Typewritter and Shopping King Louis is surprising me now!

My most favourite OST is definitely from  both seasons of Age of Youth. I cant even pick one best song because they are all perfectly fitting for the drama.

Shut Up Flower Boy Band has great ost as well. Its been 5 years and i still listen to some of those songs :D

Reply 1988 and It's Okay, That's Love have also fantastic soundtracks

(And a bonus: japanese movie Bakuman has absolutely dope sountrack. It is whole made by a group called Sakanaction and it is a combination of alternative rock and electronica. It gives the whole movie fantastic atmosphere)

Just off the top of my head, Reply 1988, Sandglass (although it's Russian), Coffee Prince, Brilliant Legacy, the Endless Love series (Winter Sonata most of all), My Beautiful Bride.....

prison play book : heize - would be better

signal   : cha sik jung - i will forget you

fight for my way : botb - ambiguous

another oh hae young : like a dream

my favorite ost is "reset" from who are you:  school 2015. i love most of the osts from descendants of the sun and scarlet heart ryeo!

Rebel: The Thief Who Stole The People

Kill Me Heal Me with jang jae in-auditory hallucinations

Master's sun ---- hyolyn - crazy of you.  

'Reset' from School 2015 and 'Alive' from Circle.

Goong, Healer, Master's Sun

Reset - School 2015

Fight for my way - Ambiguous (BtoB)

Hwarang - Even if I die (Taehyung & Jin)                                                                                                                                                               I can only see you

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - ALL

Pinocchio - Every Single Day (Instrumental)

Goblin - ALL

Reply 1988 - Youth (Feel Kim)       

Criminal Minds 2017 - Higher Plane

And lots more but I can't remember from the top of my head sorry!                                                                                                                                                                                

It's Okay It's Love has good songs that fit their drama and also the english songs too. Moon Lovers has songs by great musician such as EXO CBX, Taeyeon, Epik High, Lee Hi, and many more. For this year, I like Age of Youth 2 songs.

It's ok it's love for the entire ost,  same for the master's sun and jealousy incarnate .

Bodea:

Goong, Healer, Master's Sun

Master's Sun is memorable!!

My Beautiful Bride, Que Sera - Sera, Chicago Typewriters,