Anyone whose seen, On The Way To The Airport, knows the kind of chemistry the two leads sparked off each other for the drama.   They generated enough "unintentional"  heat to boil water without even one touch.  That's major skill.   They didn't even have to be looking at each other, they just had to be somewhere in the same vicinity to produce waves you could feel.  I've watched a lot of dramas and not seen anything at that skill level. But, I know there are lots of them out there.  I'm appealing to Romance lovers to help me find some  with a leading pair like to this one.   I'm not talking about typical skinship and kissing chemistry,  but  feelings that are unintended and morally fought against, but simmers, crackles and burns without touching.  Emotional and physical soulmates restrained by circumstances.   I know it's a tall order but if anyone has seen any like it please list them for me.

On the Way to the Airport... LIKE WOAAAH!!!

Riva IKR?!!   I've watched a lot of couples with good chemistry in dramas. LOTS.  But only two with this kind.  So I'm searching for more.  

Definitely agree on On the Way to Airport slow burn chemistry.

The K2 has that. Sadly it was between Ji changwook and Song Yoon-ah. The moments they were in each others space and gazing distance made me so freakin gasp. They made me burn. Such a shame they still pushed for JCW and IYN pairing which was so anemic and lacking chemistry as a coupling

Also maybe check out Just Between Lovers, My Love eundong, City hall, Secret love affair

Yes, thank you! Those were all great! Although I think I have to watch the K2 again because my interest began to fade after the ramen making episode.  After that, my attention kind of faded so I'm sure there were a lot of things I missed.

I have a lover. The leads chemistry was off the charts

The Princess Man, they have a great chemistry and their love is restrained by their circumstances. Smile, you as well, they have a skyrocking chemistry, but they can not show their love because they live under the same roof.

✔️  Mad Dog 

✔️ Coffee Prince 

✔️ Witch's Romance 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Jealousy Incarnate

✔️ Fated to Love Ypu (Korean) 

I was going to say On the Way to the Airport, too!! That was quite something.

By far, the most amazing chemistry I've seen was in the movie My P.S. Partner (Whatcha Wearin?). The screen was burning half of the time, but be warned- it is a movie with some explicit sex scenes. Apart from those scenes though, even the couple's chemistry over the phone is off the chart. 

The next one in line would be It's ok, That's Love. I also thought that Descendants of the Sun, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds and W had uniquely good chemistry. I wasn't even surprised when the lead couple from DotS announced their engagement. In case of the other two shows, there was a lot of speculation that the leads had something going on between them in real life. You can feel it in the scenes. 

Also, The King's Woman had an unusual, but good chemistry (it's a bit complicated, but it got there)

Eternal Love: Ten miles of peach blossoms, especially the second half...the kisses are great!

Wow, I've been away for a bit and came back prepared to drown in drama!  Thanks  so much you guys I see so many dramas that I'm going to re-watch because of the comments and some new ones I was going to pass on but will now add to my list!

lol I just saw this topic, may I add another one? XD 

I think Come and Hug Me might match with your description. It's currently airing, so I can only speak for the first 12 episodes. The leads even rarely see, or talk to each other, however there is so much tension between them it's unbelievable!  It also is a kind of a "forbidden love" story and has that emotional aspect you described. 

The actors are a bit fresh and ofc not as experienced as KHN and LSY but they're doing an outstanding job so far. 

Scent of a woman. The tango scene omg. About to go watch On the way to the airport right now! 

Come and Hug Me sounds very interesting.  Will def. check on that one. Thanks!

Ode To Joy I & II

Wang Kai and Wang Zi-wen are so fun together.