So I've been watching a few dramas, and some of them have storylines with attorneys or prosecutors.  (ex. Suspicious Partner or I Hear Your Voice)

So, I got to thinking, and here's what I'm wondering: is there a drama similar to this concept:

o the male going through an investigation for a serious case, such as murder. 

o female defends him, is the prosecutor, or defends someone else in the same case

o when he is sent to prison, she realizes he was innocent, and she's fallen in love with him

o maybe screen time of them talking through the phones in prison

o her trying to prove his innocence for the rest of the storyline

o them reuniting out of prison

This was just in my head, so if there is anything that exists like this, it'd be lovely to know about. Or maybe something similar along these lines. Although, the last 2 points I know is far fetched lol, I just thought I'd put it out there.

Thanks! ^_^

theres lawless lawyer and switch change the world and Suits and Sketch like 2018 recent

Royal_rahaz:

theres lawless lawyer and switch change the world and Suits and Sketch like 2018 recent

thanks, ill check these out

✔️ Defendant ( fits most of the criteria except I don't think they date but she helps him get out of jail) 

✔️ Remember (both work together at same law firm and on cases) 

✔️ Judge vs Judge ( both judges that work on cases together and think they date... Haven't finished yet) 

✔️ Prsion Playbook ( lead is in jail and his girlfriend visits him but she is not a lawyer)

Not exactly as you've mentioned but kind of fits the bill - Misty