Hi everyone,

I want to try a new drama.

I am hesitating between Pinocchio, Hotel King, and Gu Family Book.

What I want is a deep romance with great chemistry between the leads. I wanna feel the passion. But I like when the plot is not empty and when the romance is filled with other genres as well.

I just finished Oh my Ghostess and I wanna fill the hole it left in me. 

I also like it when the first few episodes are not slow but when the love story is well built. Not when the leads get together in the first few episodes. I like when we see hints of the ML falling for the GL but he doesn’t wanna admit it right away. My favorite trope is hate to love relationships :) and I want the female lead to be cheerful and lovely if possible.

So which one would you recommend me? Which one of those 3 is your fav?

Looking forward to your answers ! ^—^

Pinocchio is one of my fav drama & it has everything you mentioned above. I would definitely recommend it to you.

I haven't watched the other two dramas so I can't comment on them. 

Pinocchio!!!

Hotel King was too heavy and had some draggy and frustrating parts, while Gu famiky book had had an irritating end...

Czakhareina:

Pinocchio!!!

Hotel King was too heavy and had some draggy and frustrating parts, while Gu famiky book had had an irritating end...

No1:

Pinocchio!!! 

panchi:

Pinocchio is one of my fav drama & it has everything you mentioned above. I would definitely recommend it to you.

I haven't watched the other two dramas so I can't comment on them. 

You all recommended Pinocchio and I began to watch it. In the past I was really not eager to watch it but I gave it another try yesterday. And I ended up liking it so much that I even cried through the first ep ( thing I seldom do). It is really well realised, and the actors are nice. Park Shin Hye got better ( I used to hate her in heirs and You’re Beautiful) and I had some issues with Lee Jong Suk’s failed nose surgery but overall he is a good Actor so I begin to like him. Thanks anyways to you :)

I'm currently watching Pinocchio. I thought it was overrated and boring, so I dropped it a few years ago, after watching the beginning of the first episode. So now I'm trying again, and I'm on episode 16. I gotta say, there was a reason why it was overrated. It was the perfect rating. It is amazing.