Hi everyone

So I was really off from the drama world for my exams which led to a long period of slump.  Now I have decided to watch again but not able to decide what to watch. Seems like a lot of new Kdramas have started. Can you guys suggest me some good, light dramas (not too intense and emotional ones) which you get hooked by the 1st or 2nd episode itself? I prefer new dramas (ongoing or finished), not older than 2015.

Any recommendations?

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is currently airing and so far is pretty light and very cute, I loved it from the first episode

Light and cute dramas:

1. I'm not a Robot (2017)

2. Love in the Moonlight (2016)

3. Oh My Venus (2015)

4. Splash Splash Love (2015)

5. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon  (2016)

6. Rich Man - Ongoing

7. About Time - Ongoing

Seconding Oh My Venus and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!! Also Reply 1997 is from 2012 but it's quite cute and good.

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim 

✔️ Queen of the Ring 

✔️ Love Cells 

✔️ Bing Goo

whenever im in a drama slump, i watch a few episode of running man or any variety show.  

If I can suggest; Because This is My First Life. Its a light drama with a lot of heart and reality. I was in a drama slump when I watched it and it got me out of my slump in a big way. I will also admit to being in a bit of a general slump as well. Being an adult kind of sucks and having a job and responsibilities and bills and a new mortgage kind of all hit home in a really tough way. So watching this drama and seeing the characters kind of go through some of the same situation I was finding myself in; kind of came off as cathartic for me. It might not be the same for you; but I recommend this drama anyway.