Please share your thoughts on korean dramas that aired this 2018 that disappointed you or ultimately dropped. RIP.

The Great Seducer/ Tempted- man what a crap show that was -_- such high expectations only to be dashed... no wonder it had the lowest ratings of any drama lol. I finished it but even the ending was crap. If this is on your PTW list, do yourself a favor and drop it (you'll thank me later)

ShotaSidePart:

The Great Seducer/ Tempted- man what a crap show that was -_- such high expectations only to be dashed... no wonder it had the lowest ratings of any drama lol. I finished it but even the ending was crap. If this is on your PTW list, do yourself a favor and drop it (you'll thank me later)

I liked the 1st episode, i thought it was gonna be great. I finished it but I just expected the story to be more darker, mature, sexier, and dangerous you know

About time. I couldn't get through the first episode. 

Just Peachy:

I liked the 1st episode, i thought it was gonna be great. I finished it but I just expected the story to be more darker, mature, sexier, and dangerous you know

Any one familiar with the source material was thinking that way, I know I was.

The Great Seducer, Rich Man, That Man Oh Soo