Usually the more beautiful/stylish female character who is mostly evil and most of the time left alone at the end,

Should get a happy ending, in the sense get together with a male character and her romance with that male character should develop through the course of the drama.

She can be evil or stylish either (usually the 2nd fml always have these characteristics).

And I'm looking for something like Tae yi ryeong from The Master's Sun were she is the stylish 2nd Female lead who has her own romantic line in the drama.

Name the characters and the drama please.

I would say Eugene's character in King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo. While she was the main female, she did become greedy and ended up together with the "antagonist" of the series. It is a VERY refreshing story.

Baker King was what I thought of first, too. :)

A Man's Story also fits pretty well.  "Happy ending" is not precisely what I would call it, but they are together and it works with the story.  (Kyung Ah is the character I'm referring to; I would consider her the female lead in terms of screen time and story)

• Tomato - very old drama, but the antagonist was totally evil but in the end she was defeated by the protagonist but she had a good ending despite everything evil she did
  • Not really evil 2nd FL, they were more of the petty and annoying characters with their semi-evil schemes and deeds:
    • Lie To Me - Hong Soohyun's character.
    • Temperature of Love - Jo Boa's character 
    • New Tales of a Gisaeng 
    • Greatest Love
    • Masters Sun
 zeamays:

Baker King was what I thought of first, too. :)

A Man's Story also fits pretty well.  "Happy ending" is not precisely what I would call it, but they are together and it works with the story.  (Kyung Ah is the character I'm referring to; I would consider her the female lead in terms of screen time and story)

Who did they end up with, can you specify all the pairings

Czakhareina:
  • Tomato - very old drama, but the antagonist was totally evil but in the end she was defeated by the protagonist but she had a good ending despite everything evil she did
  • Not really evil 2nd FL, they were more of the petty and annoying characters with their semi-evil schemes and deeds:
    • Lie To Me - Hong Soohyun's character.
    • Temperature of Love - Jo Boa's character 
    • New Tales of a Gisaeng 
    • Greatest Love
    • Masters Sun

Who did they end up with, can you specify all the pairings. 

And I'm looking for something like Tae yi ryeong from The Master's Sun were she is the stylish 2nd Female lead who has her own romantic line in the drama.

iwatchgooddrama:

Who did they end up with, can you specify all the pairings. 

• Tomato (1999) - Sera was very poised and stylish being a rich shoe designer that did so many despicable and underhanded things to the FL, in the end, she was Korea for US with Kijun, and they have plans of getting married
  • Lie to Me: Hong Soohyun's character started as a cruel frenemy to yoon Eunhye's character, but they beefed it put and became friends. She got pregnant, and got back together with her hubby (the guy that Eunhye liked first)
  • Temperture of Love - Jo Boa's character was spoiled and bratty and liked Yang Sejung, thus she became antgonistic t some point towards her friend Seo Hyunjin, but in the end she realized got threatened when the guy (Shim Heeseob) who continued to like her is getting close with another girl, thus he realized he liked him and they got together at the end
  • New tales of a Gisaeng - Rara was the typical only child princess complex, and she tends to be selfish. And when she finds out that Saran and Damo got together, she lashed out on Saran. But deep down she was still a good friend and was only looking for love. She did find love in a foreigner who really was her true love.
  • Greatest Love - Seri is petty, but she is not really pure evil or malicious. She did not have a happy ending like the rest of the SFL above, but I think she was happy just the stalking and following the most adorable doctor in the world in Dr.Piljoo
  • My Shining Eunsoo - Bitna was spoiled and malicious, and she did so many wrong things to Eunsoo, but due to their family getting closer and closer, due to marriages they patched things up and she was happy and really loved by husband, who was the ML's brother

...Most of these SFL, are somewhat like Yiryeong except in Tomato where the SFL was just such an evil evil evil woman

iwatchgooddrama:

Who did they end up with, can you specify all the pairings

Highlight below:

Kyung Ah ends up with Do Woo, the "evil" male lead.  Kyung Ah ends up on the "bad" side from the perspective of Shin (her ex), the other male lead.

She does have her own separate romantic (ish) storyline.  The drama is much more about revenge than romance, though.

Oh My Venus - main female lead's first love leaves her for the second FL; unlike classic trope, we get to see their story-line develop  and succeed