I don't remember exactly witch one, but I know it's either Love Rain or Coffee Prince.
Coffee Prince, after that 49 Days and My Girlfirend is a Gumiho cemented my kdrama addiction. :)
Full House. It was such an addicting watch the first time around. :D
city hunter,after that coffee prince
My first Korean drama was Boys Before Flowers. I had watched Hana Yori Dango and I was reading a forum about it, and people were arguing about if the Korean version was better than the Japanese version, so I watched BBF to compare. I came to the conclusion that both have something that the other one lacks, but both are still great (depending on your preference). But anyway, BBF didn't really get me hooked on Korean dramas. It just made me realize that Korean dramas existed. What did get me hooked on Korean dramas was Secret Garden (^^)
Lovers In Paris! I don't know why but yeah haha.
Boys Before Flowers: I liked the manga of Hana Yori Dango so I watched the Japanese drama version... in a fanpage about it I found a picture with the main cast of all the drama versions: when I watched the actors who had the role of Rui Hanazawa I fell in love at first sight with Kim Hyun Joong (at the time I still didn't know his name) thinking he was the best Rui among all (or at least he was like the image I had of him) so I decided to watch the Korean version. ^_^
Mine was Hana Yori Dango, the Japanese version but now, I seldom watch Japanese dramas. Enjoy K-drama more!
My first Korean Drama ever was Lovers In Paris. I was probably like 7 or 8 back then and I had no idea that it was a Korean Drama (I thought it was Chinese. Because it was just dubbed in our language). I got hooked up in Boys Over Flowers when they aired it in the Philippines. But I totally got addicted into watching Korean Dramas just last year, when I watched You're Beautiful.
Smile Again, featuring Lee Dong Gun & Kim Hee Sun as the leads. I watched it in 2007 when my best friend who had returned to Malaysia recommended it to me & that was that. Been a proud drama addict since. :)
Hm, that would be Coffee Prince. I admit I fell for Kim Jae Wook due to it and well I got curious of him and followed his dramas, then got into other Kdramas and there you go. XD
For me it was My Girl!
Boys Over Flowers! Kinda a typical beginners drama lol. And it also it through looking up the music and actors from BoF that got my into kpop as well!