You know, the very FIRST drama you ever watched that got you hooked for life!!! Mine was Coffee Prince … I was addicted since then, What was yours ?!
Mine was Queen Seon Duk...I know a little strange:) I remember watching it with my grandma on TV....I love Kim Nam Gil ever since<3
I think that for me it was You're Beautiful. After that I started to like KDramas very much :)
Coffee Prince also. It was my second Kdrama. I watched You're Beautiful before that and I was a disappointed how lead female didn't even try to act or look like a boy. Even though it was interesting it didn't really made me addicted or eager to watch other dramas. While trying to find what other people thought I've searched through comment section and there I found someone who stated that there is better gender bender drama out there where girl really looks like a boy. That's how I found Coffee Prince and the rest is history. :D
Mine was Boys Over Flowers ^^
Mine was Secret Garden. No regrets!
Also Coffee Prince. XD A friend told me she was watching it. Somehow she's stopped watching dramas since then, but it got me completely addicted so she just makes fun of me now. No regrets on this end!
Mine was You're Beautiful ^^
well, unlike u .. I really like Your Beautiful, they could have made it better but it was really good =)
Playful kiss<3 Kim Hyun joon <3 ooh man after that I remember searching everything about him^_^ I felt in love at first sight and of course my second drama had to be (boys over flowers).
You're Beautiful :)
My 1st korean drama was all about eve but i became addicted after i've watched Boys over flowers.
It was You're Beautiful, I started watching and ended up marathoning the whole thing. Been addicted ever since.