I haven't really watched many dramas this year, but I'm looking for some good fun romance dramas with good stories. Preferably feel-good dramas. I'm not really wanting any melo-dramas. Can you please recommend me some of your favourite dramas from this year?

I watched The Business Proposal and it was great! Very fun to watch with great romance!

Business Proposal is pretty good, nothing groundbreaking but pretty light and fun. 

I also see you're okay with BL, so I would recommend Semantic Error, Blueming, Roommates of Poongduck 304, Choco Milk Shake, and Cherry Blossoms After Winter

HannahYelk:

I watched The Business Proposal and it was great! Very fun to watch with great romance!

That is one of few dramas that I have watched this year! I really liked it

_Choa_:

I also see you're okay with BL, so I would recommend Semantic Error, Blueming, Roommates of Poongduck 304, Choco Milk Shake, and Cherry Blossoms After Winter

I have seen Business Proposal! :) Can you recommend something similar? And thanks for the BL recommendations 

Gaus Electronics was surprisingly good 

I have just about watched every rom com in the last six months, and I like Her Private Life, which I expected to hate, because of the way its described.  Has a very good OST as well.

I also like This is Our First Life, not a rom com as such, but very sweet.

My Roommate is a Gumiho

Non of the women in these are doormats, and allow themselves to be bullied.