The latest mouse tracking and I'm pretty tired???. Those who know know. anyway. After that there was a relief. but I haven't seen a good rom-com lately, make sure I know quite a few from the states. Not only are they romantic, but they don't taste good with a little action.

A few romantic comedies that I like:

1. Strong woman makes hookah soon

2. Healer

3. Abyss

4. Kill me heal me

5. Fight for my way

I think you more or less understand. Please help me.

I hear ya! I'm in your camp as well! ROMCOM FOREVER!

hehe, here it is:

I'm Not a Robot   
Sweet 18    (older but very underrated)
Mr. Queen   
True Beauty   
Clean with Passion for Now   

thank you very much but ı know the three of the list and ı do not like hictorical drama so only sweet 18 left. Iguess ı will give it a chance. thank you again

PeaceTing:

Love to Hate You

Yeah, I know that drama but the main carakters did not intrest me so... but you can say they chemistry is really good maybe ı can watch. Thank you :))

Brogana Sunfrog:

ah , I could recommend quite a few romance dramas but finding a romance with action in the right balance is tricky ! I mean you can't do much better than Healer ! but here are the dramas that I have on my shelf that have a good does of action along with some romance :

While you were sleeping

Lawless Lawyer [ heavy on the action with some scary dudes, but has romance with happy ending

Moorim School  [a bit fluffy but a good bit of action with  some romance & happy endings]

King Eternal Monarch  [I'm not a fan of historical stuff  or of the male lead BUT, this won me over on both counts, AND it is set primarily in the present

My Mighty Princess (movie) fluffy with action & happy ending

Man to man [ heavy on the bromance, but does have romance in it. I am not normally a fan of bromances  but this one won me over.

Cafe Minamdang (Quirky & fun.has couples with happy endings but is more action)

I know the first three on the list and ı can say that they are good and Morrim school has a different place for me:)

King Eternal Monarch as you said ı am not a fan of lee min-ho but ı will take a look because of YOUR advice. 

I will give a chance to the rest of them. Thank you soo much

Brogana Sunfrog:

I would be very interested in your opinions about these after you watch them!!

okey :) ı will let you know

Lou:

I am not a robot

yes. ı said that ı know it. thanks anyway

I Hear Your Voice

Pinocchio

Doctor Stranger 

I'd say all the three have romance and action but I'm not sure about the balance, still they've both :P

all of them lee jong-suk. :DD  The first time when ı was into  kdrama ı liked that guy. but not now. But thank you :)

Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007) - MyDramaList (Action + romance...but no comedy :-P...It is with Lee Joon Gi, amazing drama, it is an oldie but if you like action, it is great)

If you liked Fight for My Way, I think you might want to try When the Camellia Blooms (2019) - MyDramaList (by the same screenwriter: Rom-com + thriller aspect) ==> I did not see it yet but it is definitely on my planned to watch list, it looks like right in your alley :-)

Gelatinne:

Time Between Dog and Wolf (2007) - MyDramaList (Action + romance...but no comedy :-P...It is with Lee Joon Gi, amazing drama, it is an oldie but if you like action, it is great)

If you liked Fight for My Way, I think you might want to try When the Camellia Blooms (2019) - MyDramaList (by the same screenwriter: Rom-com + thriller aspect) ==> I did not see it yet but it is definitely on my planned to watch list, it looks like right in your alley :-)

Well... I suprised. because ı do not know them at all. Thank you so much. I will deffinitely watch them

True Beauty, 

forget its set in high school, is a very funny, often laugh out loud rom com, and  there are nice characters in it. I actually thought it was funnier than ABP

Her Private Life

Not as good but still worth a watch.

Both tackle hiding your real self, and sometimes awkward situations it causes.

1% of Something

30 but 17

Dali and the Cocky Prince

Business Proposal

Chicago Typewriter (I had to attempt this one three times but ended up loving it!)

Crash Landing on You

Devil

Goblin

King of High School

Master's Sun

My Little Happiness (Chinese)

My Roommate is a Gumiho

Oh, My Venus

Romance is a Bonus Book

Rooftop Prince

Shopaholic Louis

Sh**ting Stars

Legend of the Blue Sea

Secret Life of My Secretary

Touch Your Heart

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?

While You Were Sleeping

Some of these are a little more serious than others.  I'm in agreement with you.  It's so hard to find a good rom com these days!