Hi all,

As part of my dissertation project I’m conducting research on attachment to place (in this case South Korea) through consumption of media and TV (K-dramas) without physically visiting such places.

I would be really grateful if you could fill out this questionnaire: Microsoft Forms 12

alternative link: https://forms.office.com/e/p3N9JFHMRu

Thanks,
Bea

just pure curiosity but why did you pick South Korea and not the US. I would assume you'd have a broader general population for the US ? 

Lou:

just pure curiosity but why did you pick South Korea and not the US. I would assume you'd have a broader general population for the US ? 

I think because I'm personally more interested in Hallyu/the Korean wave and enjoy watching K-dramas more than US TV :)

Bea0504:

I think because I'm personally more interested in Hallyu/the Korean wave and enjoy watching K-dramas more than US TV :) 

ohhh! thanks for answering
 I wish you all the best for your thesis :)

Lou:

ohhh! thanks for answering
 I wish you all the best for your thesis :) 

No worries! Thank you :)

If I were in grad school, this would be my area of interest as well. I'm so happy to see this being explored. I wish you all the best!

mhstar:

If I were in grad school, this would be my area of interest as well. I'm so happy to see this being explored. I wish you all the best! 

Thank you!

LotusRayne:

I'm only really been watching k-dramas in the past month or so as I'm more of a c-drama kind of girl but this seemed fun and I'd like to help out. 

Best of luck with your thesis :).

I also enjoy watching C-dramas! Thank you :)