Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo . Back in early 2021. I remember I got so hooked that finished it at one go( stayed up till 4:30 in the morning)😅

It was the summer of 2015. I remembered a classmate of mine in high school being a fan of k-dramas. While having nothing to do during the summer holidays I googled best k-drama for first time watchers. Boys over Flowers came up and that's how I started watching my first k-drama. I was so emotionally invested, that I cried so hard during the break-up scenes. After this one drama I never looked back and that's how I started my k-drama journey. Going strong for eight years now. 

My Love from the star.I saw a low quality cip on youtube in 2014 and took me 3 days to actually find the name.The clip was entirely in korean but somehow ended up finding the drama and here i am living today with my love ony devoted to korean/japanese/chinese/thai characters and the actors/actresses.

First one was Squid game, it was only available in Korean, and my crush liked it, so my dumbass watched it in Korean, although I couldn’t understand the language. I’m still confused…

ps: if ur interested, I don’t like that boy anymore 👍🏻

Empress Ki starring Ha Ji Won,  2013–2014 MBC TV series 

W - watched it in 2019 in 2 days and became obsessed with Lee Jong Suk for a while which led me down the kdrama rabbit hole

Train to busan. I saw the movie and was quite impressed so did some R&D and discovered kdramas.

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band

A unique one for first, huh

Fe_Dbackk:

Train to busan. I saw the movie and was quite impressed so did some R&D and discovered kdramas.

The ML is a descendant of Confucius.

The legend of the blue sea !