When I started to litsend to K-pop I noticed that korean music makes as much afford to the music videos as they do to the songs. So I thought maybe we should share ower thoughts about differnet music videos. Which music videos do you think is the cutest, weirdest, coolest, worst and which one is your favorite? I'll begin then:) My favorite music video are: Taeyang - Wedding dress beacause even thought u dont understand korean u understand what the song is about just by watching the music video (The video is almost like a movie) and i love the dance moves! They are really good(Taeyang is a really good dancer in my opinion) MBLAQ - This is war for the same reason as the one above and also love their clothes here! Big Bang - TONIGHT because I love places they have made the music video and I love the colours of this video. The cars are awesome( I dream to have the same as those cars haha xD) and their clothes I just love them!<3 and I give it an extra point cuz G-Drargon is wearing Lebanons flag on his jacket!! <3 GD&TOP - KNOCK OUT I just love the wirdness in this music video! and i luuuuve G-dragons colourfull and weird clothes! and i loved this video even more cuz its abit different of what we are used to see in the korean music videos( The classic dramatic music videos with the members breakhearted beacuse of one girl) SHINee - LUCIFER Love the their clothes, hair and the background and also the cars are really cool haha (though is feels like a commerciall to cars i still love it hahah! :p) DBSK - Mirotic I just love it ! The cutest music videos are: DBSK - Ballons haha they are so cuute with their costumes and cute dance moves! T-ara - Roly Poly Love the colourfull music video and the cute girls with the cute clothes! The most weirdst music videos are: 2NE1 - I am the best the video is soo werird with the clothes and the hair horns? hahah and at the beginning one of the members is holding WWE ? haha and WWE is famous for it fake wrestling... :P Big Bang - FANTASTIC BABY though I love the song I just really dont like the music video! it kind of freaks me out abit haha. The guys with those weird helmets and G-Dragon at the beginning with that looooong hair I was like WHAT THE HECK?? I wonder how much that cost them to make that G-dragon hair hahah xD
DBSK's Balloons was indeed very cute. I also think that their Hug is also very cute (especially Changmin with the cat) :)