Hey guys, i'm new here, nice to meet you. I have a question for you :P. I'm interested in some Ost of diferent Dramas but i'm not abble to buy the entire CD, is it posible to buy songs separatelly in Itunes or Google Play Stores for example. Thank you, greetings from Argentina.
Hey guys, i'm new here, nice to meet you. I have a question for you :P. I'm interested in some Ost of diferent Dramas but i'm not abble to buy the entire CD, is it posible to buy songs separately in Itunes or Google Play Stores for example. Thank you, greetings from Argentina.
aberion wrote: Hey guys, i'm new here, nice to meet you. I have a question for you :P. I'm interested in some Ost of diferent Dramas but i'm not abble to buy the entire CD, is it posible to buy songs separately in Itunes or Google Play Stores for example.
Thank you, greetings from Argentina.

Hi, I buy a lot of OSTs on iTunes but the selection is not that big and sometimes they only offer a partial album depending on where you live. For example the Gu Family Book OST was on iTunes but was only partially available as the song sung by the lead Lee Seung Gi was not available. Hope that helps.
do you know who sang the song Now and Forever in I Need Romance 3?
In Master's Sun, at the cafe there's always the same song. Can someone tell me what song it is please? Almost at the end of episode 13 there's a lot of it. A girl group song. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
JunolovesBleeker wrote: In Master's Sun, at the cafe there's always the same song. Can someone tell me what song it is please? Almost at the end of episode 13 there's a lot of it. A girl group song. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

I think it was Tahiti - Love Sick
Thank you!! It was always on my mind LOL
Did anyone know what song did dong chan sang while playing the guitar (the second song) at episdode 9
'Magic Castle' from the movie "The Classic" which he was in and stared in :)

http://youtu.be/9rwwTFgTeZw

Enjoy the clip :)
what is the another song?
Does someone know the ending song of High School King of Savvy Ep. 7?
Songs feautured on Cunning Single Lady Episode 1?

The 1st song began at the moment 6:49 when Na Ae Ri talks with her friends it's the coffee scene
The 2nd is played when she and her husband are celebrating theirs 100th of mariage The 3rd song is played after 3 years of divorce when she is at her work place it began exactly at 17:54 The 4th song is played at the beach's scene when she's in the show and they film her eating alone The 5th song is played when he took her to the big house and they show a girl dancing in a sexy way exactly at 45:54 Thank You
Song at end of Ep 7 for High School King of Savvy is Butterfly by Ciel.

https://youtu.be/Qd4oOeRnDZs