I never really liked Kpop groups; however, GOT7 has some sick catchy hooks and fantastic beats. I think part of what I love most about them is their unique rapping (Bam Bam, Mark, and Jackson r my favs). Each rapper has a certain weird sexy style, so if you know Kpop groups with great unique rapping please tell me. My fav songs of theirs is "If you do" and "Just Right". Also, I do like all of the JYP artists as well, although GOT7 is bae :) 

Btw, if you can't reference any lets just talk about how fantastic GOT7 and what you love about them :) 

I would suggest BTOB, their songs such as "Beep Beep", "You're so fly" and "Wow" are pretty catchy and fun songs. The main rapper Ilhoon is also amazingly talented!(as are the other rappers in the group) My brother is the same he can't really get into any other kpop groups but LOVES GOT7! I showed him BTOB recently and turned out to really like them to so I would say give them a chance^_^  

p.s GOT7 are just amazing their my favourite kpop group! All the members are just so funny,their music is so good I just love everything about them! 
Awww yes~~ it made me so happy to see GOT7 in the title of a post here \o/ 

I prefer the vocals over the rapping so I'm not sure if I'm qualified to give good advice but BTS have good rappers as well (+ they contribute a lot to the writing & producing of their own songs). Like GOT7, they have a big international fanbase and they also did a small (dance) performance together at this year's MAMA.
I would recommend DopeWar of Hormone, and I Need U if you want to get to know them.

For the rest, I second BtoB (absoltely love Insane), and would further recommend BEAST (ShadowGood Luck) and B.A.P (Warrior, which to be honest, is the best debut song & performance I've ever heard/seen, Young, Wild & Free).

Omfg, I totally forgot. I have listen to "dope" before and remember loving it (one of the cutest music videos). I liked BTS and BTOB out of the suggestions! Compared to GOT7, BTS has the closest style as GOT7 and BTOB has the same playful style. I loved that BTS gives a heavy focus to their rappers and the majority rap. BTS has unique beats, catchy hooks, and fantastic rapping, I'm going to follow them now! ;) (btw, rap monster spews gold, ohmyyy ♥_♥)

thanks for suggestions, and if anybody has any more, I would love to hear them! :)
Glad you like BTS ♥ 
If anything else comes to mind, I'll be sure to let you know :)
Lucky J is a group with amazing vocals and rap.
Bts was already mentioned soooo

I love a lot of groups but I guess you've looked into most already or come across them, so I'll suggest you Royal Pirates (they're not officially kpop/krock though, I think), Cross Gene and History. Perhaps U-Kiss too? You can't deny their r²π 
I stick GOT7 on my run list but I agree with the other posts. BTS, Madtown, Monsta X, Block B to name a few. And as Sujach said, RP is more rock than pop. :D Although I like their sound. 

But enough about that. Did you watch any GOT7 concerts? I got to see them in New York this summer.

I was having this conversation with someone the other day about GOT7 and they didn't think GOT7 were legends because they don't have a large international fanbase, won tons of awards,  and also saying GOT7 aren't on the same "popular level" as BTS. I told them GOT7 has all those things but they just kept denying that GOT7 aren't legends.

P.S I know this is late but Big Bang is a good group to check out.