I am in love with Rhy Band:
Sleepninja wrote: I'm very interested in hearing more about Krock, keep up the recommendations. :) However, there is already a thread for this. I wonder if Skyekeiku can merge them. KRock < Clicky!

*bump*
Sleepninja wrote: *bump*

Did you PM Skye to close/merge this since there is already a thread for this?! If not, I will.
Jeaniessi wrote: Did you PM Skye to close/merge this since there is already a thread for this?! If not, I will.

Haven't done it yet, I got distracted again...those darn cat videos. lol
Sleepninja wrote: I'm very interested in hearing more about Krock, keep up the recommendations. :) However, there is already a thread for this. I wonder if Skyekeiku can merge them. KRock < Clicky!

ummm...there is difference: one thread is about FAVORITE k-rock songs and bands and other is about GOOD k-rock bands.

Now mine post are in wrong thread bc thous all arent mine favorite k-rock bands....thous are just good k-rock bands, some of them totally not mine cup of tea.

Mine only favorite k-rock band is Boohwal......must i now request deleting of other posts? And what i do with materjals what i cathered about some more good k-rock band? ....im kinda confused.
Keep in mind that while the TRAX might've been good when Yoshiki cared about them (they were alright, but not my thing), they are NOT a rock band now; they really just do pop music now. There's nothing wrong with making pop music (heck, a lot of my favorite bands are pop bands), but nothing is more discouraging to those curious about K Rock to listen to a "rock" band that doesn't even qualify as rock; I'm speaking from experience here XD

A really good band right now would be Guckkasten; their self-titled album Guckkasten is full of great tracks. My personal favorites are Geoul, Violet Wand, Miro, their recent single Montage, and the song that taught me about them: Manicure.
Guys I am so happy, I found more (and I found bands that i actually would like to listen to) I am a pure blooded jrock/visual kei fan and can't stand kpop. So I searched around today because I was pissed that I couldn't find any decent korean rock music, aaaand I found metal and nu-metal and rock awesome

Schizo - Nu Metal (disbanded)

Veil - Metal (disbanded)

new stuff
old stuff

(oh and if you search for korean metal on youtube you get also some results, but mostly death metal which isn't my cup of tea)
Moon Hee Jun (rock, sometimes pop - whatever it has a guitar in it) if reply1997 would have told me that the leader of H.O.T. would make rock music now I would have been pretty thankful XDDD

And the best of all: a visual kei influenced korean rock band beside THE TRAX

old stuff
new stuff

Nemisis (active) (wiki)
trax is my favorite k-rock band too, i love it but i miss rose so much. He's a great drummer
witlily wrote: Kim Bo Kyung

Her released 1.album wears title "Rockin" and has songs with varioss genres, nothing points that she is rock music singer.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/kim-bo-kyung-releases-full-length-album-rockin