Nana87 wrote: CNblue Tue
New York, NY 01/21/14
Pasadena, CA 01/24/14

Boyfriend
Chicago, Il 03/11/2014
Dallas, TX 03/13/2014

Wow I am seriously thinking of a way to go see Boyfriend now.
Anyone else going?
Laugarza wrote: Wow I am seriously thinking of away to go see Boyfriend now.
Anyone else going?

I'm really tempted, I may have to look into this. XD
Laugarza wrote: Wow I am seriously thinking of away to go see Boyfriend now.
Anyone else going?

You should so go! Its only a few hours away from you :)
Nana87 wrote: You should so go! Its only a few hours away from you :)

@Nana87 - I want to go since it's spring break time but would still want to fly there. It's about an 8 hour drive :)
I will try to convince my sis to go with me since it's short flight.

@FullDex - it does sound really tempting. Are you a big fan?
Laugarza wrote: @Nana87 - I want to go since it's spring break time but would still want to fly there. It's about an 8 hour drive :)
I will try to convince my sis to go with me since it's short flight.

I thought it was a shorter drive. That's like me driving to San Francisco. I would fly too.
I'm going to the U-KISS concert next week in L.A. I just found out about it a couple weeks ago on Youtube so I was lucky to still get a ticket. They're one of my favorite groups +_+
honeylatte wrote: I'm going to the U-KISS concert next week in L.A.

I just found out about it a couple weeks ago on Youtube so I was lucky to still get a ticket. They're one of my favorite groups +_+

Me too :D Only 2 more days until the concert.
Laugarza wrote:

I'm not a real big fan, I think the twins are cute but that's about it. The group is a little too cutesy for me, I do like the song Janus though. I'd go just to go to a korean concert, but since it's during the week I'm probably not going to.
FullDex wrote: I'm not a real big fan, I think the twins are cute but that's about it. The group is a little too cutesy for me, I do like the song Janus though. I'd go just to go to a korean concert, but since it's during the week I'm probably not going to.

I don't think I will make their concert either. Oh well. Next time :)
OMG so happy they are coming to LA :D This time I will go for sure.
UGH WHY SUNDAY! the next few concerts are all on sundays for new york, the worst day possible for me
nekoblah wrote: UGH WHY SUNDAY! the next few concerts are all on sundays for new york, the worst day possible for me

I just realized mine is on a Tuesday :( I'll be super tired the next day at work lol
Nana87 wrote: I just realized mine is on a Tuesday :( I'll be super tired the next day at work lol

i wouldnt mind doing weekday :/ sunday is the only day i'm booked out helping my parents at their store :(
teentop concert (might not happen) on a sunday
block B concert on a sunday
and now this!
i'm sure my friend is going to go to this, i'll keep you posted about goods if she go
nekoblah wrote: i wouldnt mind doing weekday :/ sunday is the only day i'm booked out helping my parents at their store :(
teentop concert (might not happen) on a sunday
block B concert on a sunday
and now this!
i'm sure my friend is going to go to this, i'll keep you posted about goods if she go

Aww that sucks. I still don't know if I'm going to the teen top. So many concerts next month there's the BAP, Free KBS concert, and Miyavi (J-rock artist) happening too....I will be broke lol. Thanks I really hope they have cool things for sale.
Nana87 wrote: Aww that sucks. I still don't know if I'm going to the teen top. So many concerts next month there's the BAP, Free KBS concert, and Miyavi (J-rock artist) happening too....I will be broke lol. Thanks I really hope they have cool things for sale.

free kbs concert???? what????!