nekoblah wrote: free kbs concert???? what????!

Yeah its on April 12th here in LA. Lots of people are coming from all over the US even Canada. The lineup is crazy; Shinee, Infinite, CNBLUE, Sistar, Girlsday, Dynamic Duo, and more. You can RSVP on their FB page. Laugarza made a thread for it http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?5578-Free-KBS-Open-Concert-(LA-K-POP-Festival). She's coming from Texas for the concert.
Nana87 wrote: Yeah its on April 12th here in LA. Lots of people are coming from all over the US even Canada. The lineup is crazy; Shinee, Infinite, CNBLUE, Sistar, Girlsday, Dynamic Duo, and more. You can RSVP on their FB page. Laugarza made a thread for it http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?5578-Free-KBS-Open-Concert-(LA-K-POP-Festival). She's coming from Texas for the concert.

omg how i wish i live in LA right now >.<
and fyi got my hands on BAP concert ticket, going to ask my parents to switch work days hopefully i can go :D
nekoblah wrote: omg how i wish i live in LA right now >.<
and fyi got my hands on BAP concert ticket, going to ask my parents to switch work days hopefully i can go :D

Flights are so expensive I really wanted to see Block B but just the airplane ticket will be like 500$ plus hotel and concert ticket. Hopefully they come back and have a concert in LA or at least somewhere near me.

You got BAP tickets awesome, same here both Laugarza and I are going together. We couldn't get pit since it sold out in like 5 minutes but we still managed to get really close seats. Getting the tickets was driving me nuts lol.
Nana87 wrote: Flights are so expensive I really wanted to see Block B but just the airplane ticket will be like 500$ plus hotel and concert ticket. Hopefully they come back and have a concert in LA or at least somewhere near me.

You got BAP tickets awesome, same here both Laugarza and I are going together. We couldn't get pit since it sold out in like 5 minutes but we still managed to get really close seats. Getting the tickets was driving me nuts lol.

ooo rosie is flying off to florida to see block B and i know she going to the BAP concert in TX

i got seat ticket for BAP and my friend got pit tickets, tickets were impossible to buy online for NYC. My friend actually went directly to the box office to see if they have it, and surprisingly they did AND they were selling it before the release time AND no extra fee! only thing is early entrance ticket arent sold at the box office :o

and i dont think being in the pit for BAP is great unless your a pusher :x from stories i heard of nyc concerts BAP was the worst, probably because they are young and new so their fan base are alot younger. Lots of pushing, elbowing, hair pulling .....
nekoblah wrote: ooo rosie is flying off to florida to see block B and i know she going to the BAP concert in TX

i got seat ticket for BAP and my friend got pit tickets, tickets were impossible to buy online for NYC. My friend actually went directly to the box office to see if they have it, and surprisingly they did AND they were selling it before the release time AND no extra fee! only thing is early entrance ticket arent sold at the box office :o

and i dont think being in the pit for BAP is great unless your a pusher :x from stories i heard of nyc concerts BAP was the worst, probably because they are young and new so their fan base are alot younger. Lots of pushing, elbowing, hair pulling .....

I did hear NYC sold out really fast. The venue in LA is pretty big so they still have tickets for sale. I should have gone in person too just maybe I would have gotten tickets for pit. The pit for the venue in LA is seated so I actually wanted pit, it sucks they sold out in minutes.

SeRose is lucky she is going to see Block B. The three concerts are all in the east coast :(

Haha i have no patience for pit with all that pushing and fangirls. I'll probably want to beat someone up lol.
Anyone going to KCON 2014 this year in L.A.??
SeRose wrote: Anyone going to KCON 2014 this year in L.A.??

I'm going. Just need to buy ticket LOL
at the moment i am 99% sure of going. Will most likely book flight in about a week....and hope the tickets wont get sold out or i'll just have to enjoy vacation in LA
IU coming to KCON!!!! :D super excited!