@Nezumi oh wow! thanks for posting, all four versions sure are pretty cool! The design is very clean and it might just be my preference for minimalism in general that shines through here but I love how they incorporated all the different logos!  Also, that booklet and those posters. What beauties. My inner graphic designer is incredibly pleased, and I'll definitively be on the lookout for the yellow Lucky One poster when I go to Korea... SM aesthetics on pointtt
@sechan you're welcome^^ & yeah i agree, the minimalism in those designs is so beautiful ;-;
This comeback is great! My 2nd favorite after Overdose. I love both Monster & Lucky One, but I think I prefer Lucky One more. ^^ My favorite tracks are Artificial Love (Chinese ver.) and Heaven (Korean ver.) Heaven specifically because Chen's voice is so dang lovely...(+ bias lol)
I also ordered all 4 album versions this time (RIP MONEY... but it goes towards them charts & I adore the packaging, so aesthetically pleasing. ♥) 

One and Only and White Noise,but overall this is the first album i liked from them for a long time,the last one was XOXO
that was the best ...but i liked too one and only & cloud 9.
i can't stop listening to white noise now... Kyungsoo's, Chen's & Baekhyun's voices in there are so amazing ❤-❤

Ex'act is definitely on my shoppping list now for my yesasia order! I'll probably go for the Monster version o/
Since I haven't bought it yet, I guess I'll go for the repackaged album :P I can't believe they already have a comeback again on Thursday *-*