What's your favourite song in the album?! 

tumblr_o8keqin8Ws1uhgs8vo1_500.gif

WATCH EXO MONSTER MV HERE

monster: caused they keep whispering to my ears :" I'm creeping in your heart babe"
All their songs are so good! But if I'd have to choose, then it would be Stronger and Lucky One ~
TBH all of them but the ones i have on high rotation is Monster, Lucky One and Artificial Love... 
My bias is Chen, so the opening line of "Heaven" kind of gets me... :') I also really love Monster and Stronger though. ^^
All their songs!!! But, I really enjoy listening One and Only! 
Monster, Lucky one, They never know (best lyrics of the album), Heaven.
I really love they never know (especially in combination with dead leaves by BTS and deadroses by blackbear *~* ), Lucky One and Monster
All of the songs are good but my favourites are : Monster, Lucky One and White Nose
Honestly, I don't care that much for most of the songs of the album. Even after four-five listens, none of the songs other than the title tracks really stood out to me. They're not bad in any way, just not something that I'll add to my playlist. Although I absolutely adore Monster and think it's one of the best title tracks in kpop, and have listened to it countless time since it dropped, Exodus remains my favourite EXO album. This album didn't feel as musically diverse to me. While nice, it was much the same thing for like eight tracks. (Also, are we not going to talk about the striking similarities between They Never Know and BTS' Autumn Leaves?)

My top picks off this album:
1. Monster (fun side note: when I first watched the comeback stage where the lyrics are displayed on-screen, I was shocked to find that the chorus isn't "I'm tripping in your heartbeat")
2. Lucky One
3. White noise - Chinese Version

Also, honorary mention to Baekhyun's stylist! He's never looked better than this comeback (this goes for all members but Baekhyun in particular)
@sechan The similarities of They Never Know and Dead Leaves/ Autumn Leaves is because both groups sampled the same song ( it's "deadroses" by Blackbear *-*) Personally I like all three songs and I would love to listen to a remix of all of them but I couldn't find one :'( 
I haven't properly listened to the album yet, but will do so soon so I know if I'll buy it next time I need something from yesasia (so I get over $40 and get free shipping -yes i know, best excuse ever-)

I love Lucky One & Monster though, I can't get them out of my head ❤ especially Suho's "I don't mind" in Lucky One and all the "you can call me monster" and "creeping creeping~" in Monster *-*
@Bae Aha, I see. Checked out the original, which turns out to be right tune, too!
I don't really see why SM went on to release They Never Know fully knowing that BTS already had a release sampled from the same song, because we're talking about two of the biggest boy groups here. I personally find it hard to believe that they would've failed to foresee the fandom wars of "who-did-it-better" that were bound to occur.

Also, did anyone pick up a copy of the physical album (any edition)? If anyone could share a picture or two that'd be amazing, because I'd love to see what they look like. SM releases generally have pretty neat packaging, but I'm curious to see what the design department came up with to top Exodus' 20 editions....
@sechan: they do look great! here are the teaser pictures for the Korean versionChinese version (since the pictures are huge, I put in links)