I've been a TINKERBELL or fan of KNK (Keunakeun), a rookie group,  for a month now. Their group name means to KNOCK ON THE DOOR OF KPOP WITH THEIR MUSIC or TO GROW. Guessing they are not your typical boy group. They are one of the tallest kpop group out there with an average height of 185cm. They look really cold and mature but in reality, they are a bunch of 12 years old.

They are the first KPOP group that i've been really hooked up with their charms, vocals, visuals,weird but awesome choreographies, personality, and especially, their height.

They've debuted last march 2016 with their single Knock. They made their comeback last May with the album "AWAKE" which debuted No. 1 on Itunes US along with it's first single "Back Again".

KNK-1.jpg

Consisting of 5 Members with 5 years of training: (according to the image above)

Youjin (Main Vocalist, Eldest) = trained with BAP

Seungjun (Main Rapper, Vocalist, Visual and Face of the Group) = Trained with BTS and GOT7

Heejun (Maknae, Lead Rapper, Vocalist) = Trained in FNC as a lead singer of a band along with the actor Kwak Dong Yeon

Inseong (Main Vocalist) = Trained with BTS and a trainee of Jaejin (Ft Island)

Jihun ( Leader, Main Dancer, Vocalist) = Trained with a member of AOA I think

YAY KNK! I loved 'Knock' 'I Remember' and 'Back Again'. I can't wait for their comeback! <3
Riruobsessed ---

Same here! Those three songs that you mentioned are awesome! And if you actually listened to their albums, every song is great!
Let me know if you have any question about them haha
I liked the albums too, just those 3 songs came to mind :D 

Okay, if I have any questions I will ask you, MamamlYA-nim hahaha xD
I love knk especially their new songs :)