Hi,

I've watched all of Potato Star and came to really love one of their ending titles unfortunately the only one I can find is Love Shine by the Black Skirts (검정치마 (The black skirts) - Love Shine) which is not what I'm looking for.

This is the song I'm looking for : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9uXPN1qSzA STARTING AT: 2:33

I've tried listening to the song over and over again and googling the broken english translation I think would be correct but gotten nothing, then I've tried to type out the korean romanized words I hear as well and gotten nothing, probably because I'm doing both wrong.

Previously I've done random keyword searches with different combinations and found english translations to obscure korean songs with no english names or translations but this song really seems to be out of my reach!

I would really appreciate any help at all! I know the song is comparatively not that popular and quite old so even if someone cannot re-direct me to a link where I can hear the full song, I would really appreciate any info so that I can search for it with more certainty! 

Even translating that ending would be really nice!

Please help me :) 

Thank you!

Is it a good drama? Would you recommend it to me? 
Is it a good drama? Would you recommend it to me? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CZO1SNtbU
Is this it?
the band is "Electric Eel (전기뱀장어)' and the song name translated to something about stars? "Shooting Star" I believe... lmao I don't know..

I don't have perfect Korean, but here's a really rough translation of the lyrics lol.

너의 머리 위에서 빛나던 그 꽃을
I want to see the flower
다시 보고파
that was shining on your head again.
내가 더 괜찮은 놈이었다면
If I was a better guy
넌 날 좋아했을까
Would you have liked me?

세상의 마지막 그 날
If you and I were the only ones left
너와 나만 남게 된다면
on the last day of this world
그땐 날 돌아봐 줄래
Would you look back at me?
가질 순 없었겠지만
Though it was something unattainable
한번쯤 닿고 싶었던
it was something (I/you) wanted to reach out for. (there's no subject indicated so I'm not sure ;;)

넌 마치 별똥별처럼
You're like a shooting star
나의 우주를 가로질러와
crossing my universe.
아무도 듣지 못했지만
Though nobody can hear it
지구의 회전축이
The axis of the Earth
기우는 소리를 듣고 있어
is listening to that tilting sound(?)

It's rough but something like this!