LisNoir wrote: Yes, I thought I gave you a list in the RM thread of the episodes he has been in. I'm pretty sure I did...:p LOL

yes you did i remember haaah..(you know i'm lazy lol)..i'll go have a look at it again..if only i knew the page no. life would have been so much easier :p haah
kamz wrote: yes you did i remember haaah..(you know i'm lazy lol)..i'll go have a look at it again..if only i knew the page no. life would have been so much easier :p haah

Jajaja...
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...

RM thread - Page 20.. hell yeah!!!
kamz wrote: RM thread - Page 20.. hell yeah!!!

Jajajaja....what's with that image?
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja....what's with that image?

that will be my signature image moving fwd lol...it kind of reminds me of Ashton Kutcher and his "burn!!" (from That 70's Show) lol
kamz wrote: that will be my signature image moving fwd lol...it kind of reminds me of ashton kutcher and his "burn!!" (from that 70's show) lol

lol...
CNBLUE releases PV for Japanese “Where You Are”

Via tokyohive:

After wrapping up a winter tour in Tokyo last December, CNBLUE is starting the new year with a new Japanese single titled “Where You Are“! Having released a thirty-second teaser two weeks ago, Warner Music Japan revealed the full PV to the public today.

Written and composed by member Yonghwa, “Where You Are” is receiving already receiving widespread praise both in Japan and Korea. Jonghyun also delivers a guitar solo that reaffirms CNBLUE’s status as a talented rock band.

The single is scheduled to be released on February 1st. Until then, check out the full PV below:

Allkpop

CN BLUE sells out Taiwanese concert in 13 minutes

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120116_cnblue_1-460x459.jpg[/IMG]

CN BLUE set a new record in Taiwan.

The boys will be performing their Asia Tour Concert ‘BLUESTORM‘ in Taiwan on February 28th, and tickets for the performance sold out just 13 minutes after going on sale. The boys broke a new record in Taiwan, as no other overseas artist before them have sold out a performance in Taiwan that quickly. It only proved that the boys continue to be a fan favorite in the local area.

This comes as no surprise, as tickets to the boys’ 30+ performances last year including their independent concert in Korea, encore concert, Asia Tour Concert in Japan, and more also sold out just minutes after going on sale.

Their agency FNC Music remarked, “[I]Tickets for CN BLUE’s Asia Tour Concert continue to sell out immediately after going on sale, in each of the countries they perform in. The boys even set a new record in Taiwan for selling out tickets to a performance faster than any other overseas artists has sold before. The number of people that love and want to hear CN BLUE’s music is growing by the day, and the boys who know this are practicing more intensely to deliver a solid performance to their fans.

In related news, CN BLUE will be releasing their second major single album ‘Where You Are‘ in Japan on February 1st.

Allkpop
I discovered them after watching Heartstrings and have never looked back. Love them. Love Yong Hwa's voice the best, and Jong Shin's hair. haha
[U]C.N. Blue and F.T. Island to Hold Joint Concert in Los Angeles
[/URL]

wrote:
C.N. Blue and F.T. Island will hold a joint concert in Los Angeles!

Through CJ E&M's K-Pop concert brand, "M-Live," C.N. Blue and F.T. Island will hold their joint concert at the Nokia Theater on March 9.

This is the first time that C.N. Blue and F.T. Island will hold a joint concert together, therefore, the expectations are very high.

The Nokia Theater, where famous artists like Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, the Eagles, and Duran Duran, have performed, holds more than 7,000 seats, which will be filled with thousands of C.N. Blue and F.T. Island fans.

As two of the most well-known K-Pop artists out there, this concert can be looked forward to.

In 2007, F.T. Island was one of the first rock bands to debut in the music industry and was soon able to claim the #1 position on various music charts, nicknamed as the "Rookie Monster." After landing first place on the Japanese Oricon Chart and ranking #1 on music charts in several countries in Asia, F.T. Island became known as one of the top Asian artists in the world.

Even before their official debut in Korea, C.N. Blue held more than 100 concerts in Japan. Within five days after the release of their first album, they were able to claim the #1 spot on both music charts and album sales. Furthermore, C.N. Blue was able to make their name as one of the best-known artists through their Asia Tour. After selling more than 10,000 copies of their Japanese debut album, C.N. Blue was able to be recognized at the Golden Disk Awards, as well.

Not only are the two groups skilled in music, they’ve shown their various talents through dramas and movies, and their roles as MCs on music programs.

C.N. Blue and F.T. Island’s label FNC Music revealed, “Starting off with this concert in L.A, we plan to look more closely at their overseas expansions into Europe. We hope to show a good concert for the K-Pop fans.”

“Depending on how this concert turns out, we will start to actively support their expansions overseas,” promised CJ E&M.
CNBLUE close to selling 100,000 copies of ‘Where You Are’ in Japan

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120207_cnblue_1.jpg[/IMG]

Korean rock band CNBLUE‘s 2nd major Japanese single “Where you are” sold 60,000 copies in its first week and topped the Oricon Singles Chart for the week of February 13th.

CNBLUE made their indie debut back in Japan back in 2009 and released their major label debut single titled, “In My Head” last October.

A foreign band has not topped the singles chart for 41 years. It last occurred back in January 18, 1971, when Canadian rock band Mashmakhan released their single “As the Years Go By” under the name “Two in the fog“. CNBLUE is the fourth Korean male artist to have topped the Oricon Singles Chart following TVXQ, JEJUNG (Jaejoong) & YUCHUN (Yoochun) (from TVXQ), and Jang Geun Suk.

Though this is quite the accomplishment, the boys are more excited about the number of album copies they have sold.

Their newest single album ‘Where You Are‘ sold over 60,000 copies as of February 7th, and the boys are one step closer to breaking the vaunted 100,000 mark. Only the biggest hit artists in Japan sell over 100,000 copies and it shouldn’t be hard for CNBLUE as the boys have previously accomplished this feat last October with their first single, ‘In My Head’.

On their new album is track “Where You Are“, and “Feeling“, written by lead vocal Jung Yonghwa as well as “Get Away” written by Lee Jonghyun. High sales numbers for this album is more meaningful to the members this time around, as it means their music has been respected and acknowledged in the competitive market.

Their agency FNC Entertainment stated, “[I]We received over 100,000 orders for their new album before it’s release, and with that we knew that CNBLUE’s position in the Japanese music market had shifted. The boys have matured as musicians, composing the songs on their single album.

In related news, CNBLUE will be embarking on their ‘Fan Club Live Tour’ in Japan beginning on February 13th.

Allkpop
CNBLUE’s Yonghwa used to resemble Bae Yong Joon?

An old photo of Jung Yonghwa‘s has been making waves online due to his similarity to actor Bae Yong Joon.

The revealed picture turned out to be from Yonghwa’s elementary school days. Netizens were quick to notice his cute, chubby cheeks, but they were more delighted by how similar he looked to Bae Yong Joon’s character in the epic romantic drama, ‘Winter Sonata‘.

In related news, Jung Yonghwa’s band CNBLUE recently released their Japanese single, ‘Where You At‘, which has reached #1 on the Oricon chart.

Source: Hankook Ilbo |via: Naver & allkpop
I'm sooo jealous of LA people who can attend T_T