So I've been addicted to Raise Your Voice from Running Man's fan meet/concert and I keep playing it on loop because I just love it! Are there any drama OSTs like this where it starts out lowkey then becomes powerful at the chorus, but overall has a Disney-esque vibe to it that makes you feel like no matter how horrible your current situation is right now, everything will be okay? Every time I listen to this song and get to the part where KJK's singing "lift your head up, can you see it? the stars that fill up the night sky," I just keep imagining a k-drama scene where FL is heartbroken and walking down her neighborhood alley at night and ML calls her name, she turns around and he says "everything will be okay :)" haha. Anyways, I've been searching but I feel like most OSTs have been either too upbeat/happy all the way through, too calm, or just straight up sad/heartbreaking and you don't feel that surge of motivation/hope. Thanks!!

I haven't found a song just like Raise Your Voice, which sounds very unique with three vocalists and the simple but lovely instrumentals in the background. I don't know of an OST like it. But here are some suggestions that I think are similar to what you are looking for:

It's You by Henry (While You Were Sleeping). It starts pretty slow and seems sad, but gets stronger throughout and overall feels very uplifting. It's not quite as Disney-esque but definitely fits the "ML saying everything will be okay" vibe.

I Hope I'll Reach You by Maktub (School 2017). I think it has a Disney vibe and and like It's You^ it starts soft and sad, but grows stronger and the chorus feels very hopeful.

These songs are not sad but might be too calm:
 Maybe by Davichi (Her Private Life)
A Little Bit More by Jinho and Rothy (What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim)
^^This one feels more like a Disney song mostly because of the male and female vocals.

Others that I thought of but might be too upbeat:
I'll Pick You Up by Standing Egg (Weightlifting Fairy)
I Pray 4 You by Apink BnN (School 2017)

I hope you like one of these! Good luck with your search :)